Whiner Fans Will Whine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
How did your Whiner fans Whine? Mine cried about the refs. His first words to me were, "You're gonna take that win?" I said "Well, the NFL is calling it a win...........so YES!" He cried about the "certain" safety with Tayvon. The Crabtree "touchdown." And the "for sure" crossing of the plain by Krapperdick. I reminded him of the JL TD after the Gore fumble. The early whistle on Tayvon's return, etc. I told him, bottom line, his head coach BLEW IT!!!!! What kind of coach has 1st and goal and never runs one of the best running backs in the league? Who gives the ball to a QB who has probably tried a QB sneak at the goal line (also with a back-up center), like less than 10 times in his life when your running back has handled the rock a thousand times at the goal line since high school? The only way we win without them tying is by interception or fumble. BAD CALL COACH. Live with it.

jjab360

Legend
They have a point on a few plays (not the Kapernick fumble, he never crossed the goalline and never had full control of the ball imo).

But then, we had two TDs called back with the Laurinaitis fumble return that was clearly called dead too early and the Tavon TD which he neither stepped out on or was a real block in the back penalty. So I didn't really get what they're complaining about.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Mt stepdad, a 49ers fan, lives in San Jose and is buddies with one of the photographers for the 49ers. So I called him yesterday :snicker: and the first thing he said is "You're only calling me to gloat about the game aren't you?" It was "the stupid refs this and the stupid refs that" mantra from him. Can't blame him but it was funny.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Mt stepdad, a 49ers fan, lives in San Jose and is buddies with one of the photographers for the 49ers. So I called him yesterday :snicker: and the first thing he said is "You're only calling me to gloat about the game aren't you?" It was "the stupid refs this and the stupid refs that" mantra from him. Can't blame him but it was funny.

Your mom has poor taste in men.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
They were handed the opportunity to win and they fumbled it away, pun intended of course

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Of course, they wouldn't call US whiners if WE didn't like some calls. :rolleyes:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
toliet.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Usually the tears of Seahawk fans invigorates my youth but Whiner tears are golden (pun intended)

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
All that I can say is that the 49er's check to the refs must have bounced at halftime!

I think it was a sweeter win because of the controversy at the end, and that the whiners don't realise how retarded they look by complaining about it when we had a TD taken away, my response was you can have that TD at the end if we can have the one we were robbed of.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I thought they had a couple of legitimate bitches, but if you give me their's and give the Rams their's, the Rams still win....Bite me, Niners...They are so used to getting all the bounces and calls, they can't imagine not having a close game given to them....

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Their fans will have all off-season to think about this one (including the playoffs - which won't include the Whiners).

I think it's too cruel to laugh. So I'll just :sneaky:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Anyone with an ounce of sense knows " You Only Called him to Heckle Him!!" :snicker: :fighting: :mustache: :cheers: :D

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Your friend should just be happy how complimentary you are to the overrated, over the hill, eternally mediocre Gore, who based on his Wonderlic score couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the C & A.

Good thing those Niner geniuses drafted his replacement Marcus Lattimore... awwwww.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Usually the tears of Seahawk fans invigorates my youth but Whiner tears are golden (pun intended)

Me too, man. For the first time in my Ram fandom, I dislike the Niners more haha. It's so great! :D

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I think it was a sweeter win because of the controversy at the end, and that the whiners don't realise how retarded they look by complaining about it when we had a TD taken away, my response was you can have that TD at the end if we can have the one we were robbed of.

I'd like to have both TD's, personally. ;D

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
When I see something go in our favor that shouldn't I will always point it out. But when you listen to whiny bitches they only see what didn't go their way. I mean really? All the calls that helped them that shouldn't of and they never say a word. Try being a RAMS fan this year and then come tell me about missed calls.

My ass.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I got a whiner story from Sunday.

I have a friend who is a whiner fan (and neighbor of @LesBaker ) . He sent me a text at the beginning of halftime asking - "U happy". I replied - "Almost".

Right after the Kaperdick fumble-fail at the goal line was sorted out,,, I received this beauty - "U suck".

My reply was - "I'm Happy now".

:D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I got a whiner story from Sunday.

I have a friend who is a whiner fan (and neighbor of @LesBaker ) . He sent me a text at the beginning of halftime asking - "U happy". I replied - "Almost".

Right after the Kaperdick fumble-fail at the goal line was sorted out,,, I received this beauty - "U suck".

My reply was - "I'm Happy now".

:D

I'm pretty sure that while he lives close to me he's a little nicer place than I am......... and tell him I said hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha