Whiner fan screenshot shows Crabs may have got in for TD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He juggled the ball at first. He kind of got possession of it just before the nose of the ball hit the grass in the field of play. The only real question was if it was complete. And Harbitch couldn't challenge that call if he wanted to - inside two minutes.

The Whiner fan is grasping at straws.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Can we get a screen shot of all the Whiner's crying? Please? Their sweet tears refresh me in this year of disappointments. lol.

Let's keep this bus rolling Rams!

Lurker

UDFA
Tomorrow it will still be 13-10 Rams.

I'm still not sure...I've been a Rams fan long enough to not count this as win until after the season plays out...It could be over ruled at some point...We'll probably get fined for it to boot.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm still not sure...I've been a Rams fan long enough to not count this as win until after the season plays out...It could be over ruled at some point...We'll probably get fined for it to boot.
Nope the fat lady has song!
51b1e0e8b4a4e.jpg

Lurker

UDFA
Well...Fat bottom girls do make the rockin' world go round...I suppose I'm going to have to just agree to agree with you.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
They can cry over it. Obviously, the Rams were the better team and I have no respect for those demon spawn with the way they talk about us.

image.jpg