Whiner fan screenshot shows Crabs may have got in for TD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
They're all b'in and moaning at the whiner forum over Crabtree not crossing the plane for the TD. Gotta admit though, the screenshot does look like it could have been a TD.

I don't care though. The 9er posters conveniently forgot to mention that the refs blew dead two potential Rams TDs (not to mention refs have been bending over Rams since Week 1), so cry me a freaking river.

Gotta love crying whiner fans: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/180059-got-robbed-tonight-here-why/
1457578_10152781007365126_8129260679206236435_n.jpg

Athos

Legend
Calling photoshop. They showed that replay over and over again and that image right there never happened.

Anyway, we've been hosed enough by officials. Time for other teams to get hosed.

rams2050

Starter
This photo doesn't reveal whether or not Krapurdick had control of the ball. As such, it is totally irrelevant, as NJRamsFan stated.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And who cares?
Refs owe us plenty.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
This photo doesn't reveal whether or not Krapurdick had control of the ball. As such, it is totally irrelevant, as NJRamsFan stated.

He did not have control of the ball when it was in the end zone. I rewatched it a few times and the call was correct. It is not like an out of bounds catch like one 49er fan claimed.

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
Did he get a screen shot of that fumble that was canceled because of that forward progress crap? Probably not.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Actually they got a break. The nose of the ball moved when it hit the ground. It was in complete...

jjab360

Legend
Honestly when I first saw it I thought he crossed the plane. I thought the only chance we had was if they said he lost possession when the ball hit the ground, but that's not what they called.

Don't really give a shit though, we've been screwed over so many times it's refreshing to finally be on the other end of the shitstick.

jjab360

Legend
Calling photoshop. They showed that replay over and over again and that image right there never happened.

Anyway, we've been hosed enough by officials. Time for other teams to get hosed.
I don't think that's a photoshop, that's what I saw live too...

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Look at it this way, they called a completion, not a touchdown. You can't review a compilation to see if it was a touchdown. You can review the spot of the ball, forward progress and all but Harbutt didn't do that. So the call on the field was complition, not TD. And I have my doubts about that but that is what was called and upheld. Now if the sidejudge or umpire or backjudge or whomever was back there and made the call had called a TD I don't think it would have been overturned.

Lurker

UDFA
It looks to me like the ball is between his wrist and shoulder at that point. Call me crazy, but I don't think that constitutes control.

Penguin.

Rookie
Static pictures are the absolute worst types of evidence to produce in situations like this. We don't know if he has control of the ball, because obviously the picture doesn't move in a static picture. A gif is better.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He hadn't established possession at this point and it's arguable if he ever established possession. Regardless, the refs took two TDs off the board from us with the bogus forward progress call and the Tavon out of bounds call so they'll have to get over it. Like every Jerome Booger game, it was poorly officiated on both sides.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

Actually, I saw that shot during the game, but as so many of us have noted, Crabtree didn't really have possession at that moment.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
He never had control and used the ground to make the catch so it should have been incomplete. They Whiners are correct in the the Refs blew the call. They should have never been close enough to the goal line for the last fumble play to happen and they probably would have kicked the tying field goal. Who knows what happens then. Maybe another tie?