Whiner Bashing Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
So, I'm looking at this box score from the Seattle game and I didn't watch any of it . . . .
WTH?!? The running game seems to be working and you give Brian F-ing Hoyer 27 chances to throw the game away?!?!
What the actual hell is up with that?!?
I did not see it either,so I.m not sure what was going on.
It was only a 3 point game.Barring some injury,I'm not
sure how you only run Hyde 15 times when he's averaging
8.3 a pop.
Surely Shanahan ain't that much of passing goof.
The Super Bowl should have been a lesson in how to
screw up a game, by being a dumbass.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I fucking hate them.
I want McVay to turn on the jets and not let off.

Beating the crap out of Hoyer is on my wish list as well. ( I miss beating down on Crapernick)

rdw

Pro Bowler
Let's see more of this tomorrow!
bvBh1UV.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I had to ask my friend (who is a whiner fan... he grew up in San Fran) what he thought of the game tomorrow night. This is what he text me........

"If we loose to the Rams at home. I won't watch another game this year. I will give it all to the Raydaaaas."

I told him that I really admire his fandom.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will always talk crap to any whiner fan. Win lose or draw - the whiners can eat a dick. Now come on Rams - back me up here. Kick their asses and grind them into the turf. And if you grind burgundy and gold together, don't you get crap brown?
Lol...Yes, my mouth has been writing checks that my ass can't cash! I even made a user name bet with a whiner fan on different NFC West forum, an the loser normally has to wear a horrific name until the next game! Thank God we won! :rockon:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shoulda been a beat down but you know, I'm still not at that point where I feel I should be whining about how we won so once again F the whiners and their sorry @$$, cabernet sipping, golf clapping, oversensitized BS fans.

Now for the next game though? I expect the whiners to receive that beat down they escaped and also some of you wussies to talk a little smack!!! :p

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
My barber is a 9er fan :puke:. I'm debating if I should get my haircut before or after the game. Maybe I'll go Friday in my Rams jersey :D
I wore my Rams jersey to the barbershop and got a fresh cut. The main barber started making excuses immediately, saying that he didn't even what the game. He new damn well that he was going to get his ass beat HaHa