Whiner Bashing Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me too, it seemed the only sensible thing to do!
although havent decided if im gonna sit up and watch it or wake up early make a huge fry up and watch it in the morning

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
although havent decided if im gonna sit up and watch it or wake up early make a huge fry up and watch it in the morning

Tough choice, I'm going for the bed at 0930 and alarm at 1245, can't make my mind up over hot chocolate and hob nobs or Jack Daniels and Kettle Crisps.......

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Bring in Vermeil and former players to discuss rivalry week and the importance of this game. I sure hope McVay understands how big this game is to true Ram fans.
You're talking about a guy who's grampa let him ride the Niner team bus to the games when he was eight years old, sitting next to Jesse Sapulo and Dexter Carter. The Niners are what lit the fire of love for football, (same Niner roots with our quarterback).

(n) On second thought, maybe he does need some Ram greats to come in and show what to do with THE HORNS!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Niners might well win this game. But even if they do they still suck.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SF:
Ranked 30th in total offense
Ranked 12th in total defense

Rams:
Ranked 10th in total offense
Ranked 15th in total defense

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm having some good natured fun with a friend who's a SF fan.

And I would bet a considerable amount of money that this Rams team will not come anywhere near the debacle from last year up there.

Can they win? They're favored... I have a good feeling about this game... but, first road game for the coaching staff... they need to make sure the players remain focused.

I think they will.
I live 10 miles from Whiner Central. I heard endless amount of :poop: about last year's two-win squad beating us, TWICE. I've taken enough :poop: over the years to swamp the largest of waste water treatment facilities.

I want the Rams to hang a 40 or even 50 burger on these @$$holes! Do I think that'll happen? Not even. First of all, it's a prime time, national game. The Rams have had the propensity of late to :poop: the bed when under the spotlights. Until they show me otherwise, I'll expect the bed to be steamer-filled.

The Whiners will run the ball on our pizz-poor run defense. A lot.

I'd go to the game if it was in Oakland against the Raiders. That's a safer environment. I'm not going to risk arrest by going to that CF by the Bay in Santa Clara. Whiner fans are far and away the worst of the worst. @$$holes! The whole lot of them!:deadhorse:

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Uhh, yeah, I'm gonna hold off for now. All last preseason I was relentless in abusing my friends who are 49r fans. Then the rams took a big turd in week one and and I'm still getting blowback from that ass kicking.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First of all, it's a prime time, national game. The Rams have had the propensity of late to :poop: the bed when under the spotlights. Until they show me otherwise, I'll expect the bed to be steamer-filled.
I think it'd be a mistake to lump Fisher's lack or preparation with McVay - who deserves the benefit of the doubt at this stage.
So, I'm not gonna say they crap in any beds... I'll see how prepared McVay and staff gets them in this short time period.

The Whiners will run the ball on our pizz-poor run defense. A lot.
I'd be very surprised if Phillips doesn't analyze Sunday's game and make sure the defense understands where they missed the target.
I won't guarantee anything... but I believe the defense will have a much better effort Thursday night.
BTW... outside of a few long runs, their rushing game hasn't been "all that".

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I think it'd be a mistake to lump Fisher's lack or preparation with McVay - who deserves the benefit of the doubt at this stage.
So, I'm not gonna say they crap in any beds... I'll see how prepared McVay and staff gets them in this short time period.

I'd be very surprised if Phillips doesn't analyze Sunday's game and make sure the defense understands where they missed the target.
I won't guarantee anything... but I believe the defense will have a much better effort Thursday night.
BTW... outside of a few long runs, their rushing game hasn't been "all that".
My pessimism is rooted in years and YEARS of ineptitude. That is only magnified in orders of magnitude by the sheer, and unhealthy, level of disdain I hold for the Whiners. If the Rams were to go 2-14 in a given season, I'd want the two wins to be against the Whiners. Well, that got thrown in my face big time last season.:rant::banghead::headexplosion:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I will always talk shit to any whiner fan. Win lose or draw - the whiners can eat a dick. Now come on Rams - back me up here. Kick their asses and grind them into the turf. And if you grind burgundy and gold together, don't you get shit brown?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cant find a 49er fan these days but remarkably the Cowboys fan base has apparently grown larger.
Coincidence? I dont think so

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My pessimism is rooted in years and YEARS of ineptitude.

I hear ya...

And, although it is a very small sample size, I'm seeing enough progress thus far to get more and more comfortable that McVay and staff will be much, much better prepared than anything we've seen in five years.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I hear ya...

And, although it is a very small sample size, I'm seeing enough progress thus far to get more and more comfortable that McVay and staff will be much, much better prepared than anything we've seen in five years.
We probably could've assembled a coaching staff of ROD members and come close to matching the team record for the past five years! ;):yess:

I'll be waiting until later in the season to make any real judgement of the new staff. The sample size needs to grow considerably. The Rams beat a really lousy team and followed up losing to a mid-tier team. It's too early to tell, for me anyway. Again, the pessimism thing...;)

I'll accept a win on Thursday. I want to see a thorough beatdown. It's been pretty much since the GSOT that I felt confident of getting that beatdown.

Ram65

Legend
Rams favored on the road. Anything is possible.

A statement game for the Rams and McVay! First game against a hated division rival. Enough players on the roster to remember last year's loses. Rams defense has to make the run adjustment. Surprised the Whiners hang with Hags last week. The Rams have to go out a shove this one down their throats!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
breaking-news-bandwagon-49er-fans-arei-reportedly-meeting-with-several-26208608.png

5733c2ee64b1839995dc3f0f043540aeb7da3d03ef56489102d57bca7c9c331f_1.jpg

tenor.gif

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
If we can slow their run game,they have nothing else.

screenshot_1-png.21657

So, I'm looking at this box score from the Seattle game and I didn't watch any of it . . . .
WTH?!? The running game seems to be working and you give Brian F-ing Hoyer 27 chances to throw the game away?!?!
What the actual hell is up with that?!?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
My barber is a 9er fan :puke:. I'm debating if I should get my haircut before or after the game. Maybe I'll go Friday in my Rams jersey :D

He's gonna butcher your cut regardless, might as well come in full swing Friday.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-ward-expected-to-start-at-safety-for-49ers/

Jaquiski Tartt, Jimmie Ward expected to start at safety for 49ers
Posted by Charean Williams on September 19, 2017

503292500-e1505867422747.jpg

Getty Images

The 49ers are banged up at safety. The good news is: San Francisco expects Jaquiski Tartt and Jimmie Ward to start Thursday against the Rams.

Tartt, who has a neck injury, and Ward, who has a hamstring injury, both took part in Tuesday’s practice. Tartt will play strong safety with Ward at free.

Defensive coordinator Robert Saleh said Adrian Colbert and Lorenzo Jerome are candidates for “next man up” with starting strong safety Eric Reid expected to miss multiple games with a knee injury.

On Sunday against Seattle, Ward saw his first extensive action since straining his hamstring July 27, playing 38 snaps.

He held up well,” Saleh said, via Matt Barrows of The Sacramento Bee. “The feedback [from Ward] was good, feels good. Man, he looked fast, too. So it’s good to have him back. Hopefully he can stay healthy.”