While We Wait

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend

Some notes:
-When Bradford has a clean pocket he is deadly accurate. For once let's put together a great line. Robinson or Matthews please.

- Tavon Austin had a better year than people give him credit for. He made big plays for us. He also had a few big plays taken away from him.

- Zac Stacy=Frank Gore

- How did Robert Quinn not get DPOY? He brought it every game in every phase of the game.

- We will go into 2014 without having lost much from our 2013 team. Yes we will have a new LG, that was needed anyways, and we lost Stewart and Finnagen in a bad secondary. As we sit now we are an improved team. Gregg Williams makes our defense much better, and we have guys getting older and developing. We still have yet to add 3 to 4 rookies with starting potential in 2014. Should be fun.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I really thought that the Rams were going to come back and beat the Falcons. I was probably more disappointed in the defense on their last scoring drive than at any other point during last season.:mad:

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
What I take from that video is that the defense is there. Will only get better this season too with Williams as DC and younger guys getting better plus the draft pics. But the offense has to pick it up. Some of that was due to Bradford being hurt but there were games when he was starting where there were hardly any points on the board. Seems like this team struggles sometimes to score very many points in the first half. This team will be scary once the offense catches up to the defense!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What I take from that video is that the defense is there. Will only get better this season too with Williams as DC and younger guys getting better plus the draft pics. But the offense has to pick it up. Some of that was due to Bradford being hurt but there were games when he was starting where there were hardly any points on the board. Seems like this team struggles sometimes to score very many points in the first half. This team will be scary once the offense catches up to the defense!
It is getting better...slowly.

10.9 ppg(32nd) :sick: Man that was brutal.

18.1 ppg(26th)

12.1 ppg(32nd)

18.7 ppg(25th)

21.8 ppg(21st)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When I see that video; I want to draft more defense, starting with Clowney!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
When I see that video; I want to draft more defense, starting with Clowney!

I feel like Sybil when I contemplate this year's draft. One day, I see how we could make our OL elite by going OT and OG early, then, I see how we could make our DBs elite by going there twice early. Then, I see that potentially #1WR dangling there in front of our noses. And of course, there are a couple of awfully good OLBs and DTs that could be difference makers. And just as all that has simmered a bit, in the back of your mind, you think the best talent in all of this draft may be at two positions that we are probably the best shape, DE and QB. :confused::confused::confused:

fearsomefour

Legend
The LG spot should be improve whether that is through the draft ow someone like Washington or Jones stepping up.
There are pieces. The key thing for the O (Besides health) is the OC putting together a good plan.