While the body is still warm.... who starts next game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I know Davis made some mistakes but he looked good today. I say Fish has a tough decision. It's a good thing he has a bye week to think about it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Davis. He looked great overall, but he had to put the team on his back and that's not a great position to put your QB in when it's only his 2nd career start. He's impressed me and there's no way he shouldn't be the starter.

RamGal

UDFA
Davis starts the rest of the year. This loss is completely on the defense. You NEVER squander a 21 point lead at home. I'm completely unimpressed by Williams. The NFL has him figured out.

rdw

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going to have to agree with the posters who believe Davis should start. I don't think Hill would necessarily play any better than AD these last two games and at least with AD there's upside. It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm torn. Davis is fun and mobile. Two bad interceptions are tough to swallow.

I expect it to be Hill.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Lets just think about this for a second:
How many years does Hill have left in him? We signed him to a 1 year contract for a reason.
Davis has more upside to him and needs the game experience.
He already shows confidence and it seems to rub off on the other guys (save for Cook).

Athos

Legend
This is Davis' team imo.

For the duration of the season barring injury. He's earned it.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Davis, he's facing another atrocious defense that should give him more experience against the Iggles. As for our defense, they have two weeks to get their shit together.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If the defense doesn't step and play like they should it doesn't matter if John Elway from 89' is back there.

Athos

Legend
I'm torn. Davis is fun and mobile. Two bad interceptions are tough to swallow.

I expect it to be Hill.

Don't see why we're focused on the picks. Ugly yes, but the game should never have been in doubt or that close, had the defense done its job on 3rd down.

When you force a kid who is pretty much a rookie to mount 4th quarter comebacks, you shouldn't expect magic. Those are for the Andrew Lucks, Mannings, Brees, etc of the game. And outside of Luck, not sure how many rooks have led 4th qtr comebacks in their 2nd game ever starting.

I wanna see what Davis can do against all competition, the rest of the season. If anything, we find out we have ourselves a premiere backup QB who can handle the offense. At best we may find a QB if Sam can't return.

Let him ball out.

ram007

Starter
Austin D played very well for a 3rd string QB both the past weeks. Good for him and the Rams. Now, he played very well against Tampa and Dallas defense so I am very skeptical of his numbers. But hopefully he is on to something.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Austin D played very well for a 3rd string QB both the past weeks. Good for him and the Rams. Now, he played very well against Tampa and Dallas defense so I am very skeptical of his numbers. But hopefully he is on to something.

Looked like a starting quarterback to me today.