Which would you prefer? v2.0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which scenario do you prefer?

• Aaron Donald in the 1st round

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Dominique Easley in the 2nd round

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't want either.

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Lets try this again gentlemen.....

Lets say the Rams grab one of these two players, which scenario would you rather have play out?

Aaron Donald is a beast who has no injury concerns that I know of.

Dominique Easley is a tiny bit bigger(not much), but has had two torn ACL's. I have read some think he would rate him higher than Donald if he never had the injuries.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rather spend getting players at positions of more need. If the value is too great to pass up then okay, but there should be better players available.

Alan

Legend
I voted that I don't want either one but that's dependent on several things. If we trade down to #10 and miss out on all three top OT's then I'd pull the trigger on him.

SierraRam

Recreational User
No contest. If Donald is there at 13, we need to take a look. I know we need DB's, but this guy is a special DT - quick (4.68) and strong (35 bench press)

I don't think he makes it to us at #13, but this draft is deep with DB's, so I say yes to Donald in the 1st (13). Put him next to Brockers, and we've got the best D-line in football. Fearsome Foursome 2.0: Long - Brockers - Donald - Quinn

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Donald. Bad knees on a DT is scary. Plus, I was more impressed with Donald's film.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like Donald by a landslide.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I thought I posted Donald, but it's not showing up here.
So ..... yeah. Donald.

Simba

Rookie
Domenique Easley could be a reasonable choice just if we have an additional picks on the second round.If nothing changes, I would prefer different names in th first 2 rounds.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like you guys aren't a fan of players with torn acl's......:sneaky:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Umm, boobies?

I picked Aaron Donald, because gap penetrating DT might be just want Williams needs to terrorize the QB

Muleman

UDFA
As good of player A Donald is, i just don't see him being the typical DT that Fisher has a history with. So i went with neither, if we are going to go DT, I'm guessing 2nd round and the pick would be the big DT from Minnesota, Heggman. how ever you spell it.