Which Win in 2014 was the Sweetest for you?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sweetest Win

• Tampa Bay (19-17)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Seahawks (28-26)

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • 49ers (13-10)

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Broncos (22-7)

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • Raiders (52-0)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Redskins (24-0)

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Public polls please...
"*$@!*#%$&#!!"
th

:)

Last edited:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Broncos, just because we made Manning look confused and hopeless. Although, the 2 shutout games are right there with it.

He was never the same after that game, too. I think we really got to him more than the scoreboard indicated. That one lingered.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
The win versus Seattle was just so fun to watch. To sum it up in one word: Mountaineer!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He was never the same after that game, too. I think we really got to him more than the scoreboard indicated. That one lingered.
I don't know if you have noticed, but every time the Rams kick the shit out of a team, other teams in the league seem to notice the holes we expose, and follow up by attacking those same weaknesses!
But it seems we have to expose them before other teams take notice!:D

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
shitchickens man. Remember they had lost against the Chargers and Cowboys a couple weeks earlier. With the Rams winning for a brief, sweet time the shitchickens had humble pie.

Fuck the shitchickens.

Denver was cool, too. That team wasn't the same after they played the Rams.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Beating the 49ers is great, but for me it was the Tampa game because I was there and got to meet some of the knucklehea...........errrrrrrrrrr posters I have been posting with.

markstewart67

Rookie
No doubt the Seattle game!! Best Special Teams play I have ever seen!! Tavon and Baily fake out was the best thing EVER!!! Then the game was saved by Hekker at the end. Simply priceless.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Tough one. Loved the dickpunch the 9'ers got on the goal line, but Seattle were the defending champs.
For those 2012th man fans to say "the Rams had to use trick plays" made it sweeter because they are admitting their team got outplayed and outcoached. ha ha.
in%2Bloving%2Bmemory%2Bof%2Bthe%2B12th%2Bman%2B2012-2014.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very tough call. Beating the Whiners is what I live for and it can complete a season. Beating the Redskins so badly in the final year of the RG3 trade was an amazingly satisfactory experience. But what we did to Peyton Manning had never been done before. We held him under 10 points in a dome. We were given no chance in that game by the national media. It really should have been the first of 3 straight shutouts if not for the blown coverage on their one TD.

In the end it was very close for me between the Whiners and Peyton. But it was just such fun seeing this:

nfl_g_pman_600x400.jpg

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I don't know if you have noticed, but every time the Rams kick the crap out of a team, other teams in the league seem to notice the holes we expose, and follow up by attacking those same weaknesses!
But it seems we have to expose them before other teams take notice!:D

Makes a lot of sense, man. :)

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
The Seattle game was the best for me. I hate the 49ers, and loved that victory as well. It's kind of a 1a and 1b at the moment for me and the 1a team is always the better of the two. I LOVE how their fans like to bitch and moan about us using trick plays to beat them, but if they are so great then why were we able to hang around so long where the trick plays made a difference? Also love the fact that they had to use a trick play to win a playoff game.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
That Denver game was just the type of game our defense needs to play against playoff teams not just against Wash,and Oak type teams.

tempests

Hall of Fame
@ 49ers, for several reasons

-Winning our first game at Santa Clara
-Our long awaited pass rush buries Kaepernick
-The hilarious meltdown from 49er fans, players, media, ex-players, it was awesome. "Worst loss in Harbaugh era" they cried; of course they hadn't played Oakland yet.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Broncos because Peyton is the best QB we played against and we destroyed him. It's what our D-line was built for.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Any win over the 49ers is always sweetest for me. Especially the way that Krapernick fumbled at the end.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Gotta go with the win over the Broncos. Nobody!!!! gave us a chance to even be close in that game. Not only did the Rams out play them but held them to just 7 points. It was an amazing victory.

Tied for second was the victory at home vs the Seahawks and on the road vs the Niners. Anytime you can beat your division foes its a great day!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I chose Denver.

It was such a dominating effort against an elite QB.

Games like that remind me of what this team can/SHOULD be. That gets me excited!

(honorable mention... SF and Seattle... those are always special!)