Which two wideouts will step up to help "Gurley" when he steps to the field?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

airwarner

UDFA
Name
airwarner
This is Airwarner, I think the Receivers that have been here two and three years should be able to step by the second or third game of the regular season to help open up the offense so he can blow this run game out of the water? Who do you guys think that will step up? Shout out to0 "X" its been an while how have you been dude. I wanna hear from you guys Ok?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Ideally Quick and Britt. Two big man targets that can also show there capability run blocking for Gurley when need be.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
This is JackDRams. I'm gonna go with Cook and Britt. Cook seems to have great chemistry with Foles. Britt was much better last year then his stats showed. We have a QB that can actually throw now.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
No votes for Tavon? I would think the #8 pick in the draft that cost all of the blood and treasure to move up for might get a nod.

I go with Quick and Britt. Britt might have had a 1,000 yard season last year had the QB play been better.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If you are counting TEs, I'm going to say Harkey. Big boy is going to be Gurley's BFF. Other than that, I really think it is going to be a WR by committee approach. I think Quick is going to be the big hitter with Baily being the go to guy on third and mediums and check downs. I hope Britt keeps his head in the game cuz if he does, he and Quick could be a pretty lethal tandem.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Austin and Quick. Not a doubt in my mind. Although I believe that Bailey and Britt are going to help out as well, the guys who I feel will improve the most are Austin and Quick.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No votes for Tavon? I would think the #8 pick in the draft that cost all of the blood and treasure to move up for might get a nod.

I go with Quick and Britt. Britt might have had a 1,000 yard season last year had the QB play been better.
I think Tavon will do well this season. But I think he is our field flipper and gadget play guy. Not sure how much that opens things up for Gurley or any other RB aside from having to account for him. I think TA might open up the field more for our other receivers than maybe the RBs.

airwarner

UDFA
Name
airwarner
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ideally Quick and Britt. Two big man targets that can also show there capability run blocking for Gurley when need be.
i feel you ''dog'' if this qb that i dont have a feel for yet can bring ''it '' to our ''passing game'' i say britt harkey tavon quick ''must step up'' and gurley will run ''buckwild'' then defensive cordinators will suffer ''mental trauma'' lol what ya think?????

Big Game

Living The Dream
Gotta go with Quick, Bailey and Britt. Also Cook has developed great chemistry with Foles so in the redzone he will open up holes for Gurley to run thru if the defense has to take into acct that Cook could be a target.

I also agree with some of the other posters I think Tavon will have a great year and if they can get him to be a deep threat option then he too can open it up for Gurely or Mason :sneaky::whistle:(y)

bskrilla

Starter
i feel you ''dog'' if this qb that i dont have a feel for yet can bring ''it '' to our ''passing game'' i say britt harkey tavon quick ''must step up'' and gurley will run ''buckwild'' then defensive cordinators will suffer ''mental trauma'' lol what ya think?????

I "think" I've never "seen" so many "air quotes" in a single "post".

"lol"

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This is Dieter the Brock, one of twelve Dieters on this board... Wait what was the question?

I say Givens & Bailey

paceram

Pro Bowler
This is Airwarner, I think the Receivers that have been here two and three years should be able to step by the second or third game of the regular season to help open up the offense so he can blow this run game out of the water? Who do you guys think that will step up? Shout out to0 "X" its been an while how have you been dude. I wanna hear from you guys Ok?

Bailey & Britt

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
This is "CodeMonkey". As far as who helps "Gurley" the "most", I'm going to say "Quick" to take the top off and "Harkey" to run interference (I realize he's not technically a "wideout" but I took the "liberty" of expanding the parameters to "receiver").

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't know who will open the game up, Britt, Quick, and Cook probably, but TA is the best downfield blocker. He has the speed to get in front and the willingness to throw the block.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Well I myself am hoping that Gurley is the real deal and shows it from the get go.That would open up our passing game when the D stacks the box.