Which Scenario Yields More Picks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

1. Bridgewater pick.
2. Trade Bradford for picks.

Just hypothetical and am not suggesting this.

crazyhorns

Rookie
Most believe that Bidgewater will be a Texan so the Rams most likely will not have that option

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bridgewater

He's the exciting new toy.

We're happily sticking with Bradford; so bring on a trade.

RFIP

I really don't think either has much "pick" value for 2014, mostly because of Sam's injury. Also, Bridgewater may be the best coming out but imo he's FAR from a sure thing.

In all honesty I believe the Rams are going to luck out again because by the time they are on the clock the guy who WILL get you the most bang for your buck is Clowney. And I am NOT in favor of drafting this dude either BUT Snisher WILL trade out of that pick and garner the most possible for it.

duckhunter

Starter
If Houston hasn't started contract negotiations with Bridgewater yet they're being remiss. Oh yeah, I forgot they still gotta fire their old coaching staff and hire a new one.

The Bortles kid could draw interest at #2 if he comes out. Carr's soso bowl game didn't help his position.

Still early and the press hasn't had time to say the same thing 1000 times.

RFIP

If Houston hasn't started contract negotiations with Bridgewater yet they're being remiss. Oh yeah, I forgot they still gotta fire their old coaching staff and hire a new one.

The Bortles kid could draw interest at #2 if he comes out. Carr's soso bowl game didn't help his position.

Still early and the press hasn't had time to say the same thing 1000 times.

Well Teddy B hasn't said he's coming out yet.

duckhunter

Starter
Yup, you're right and he has a tougher decision than is being reported in the national press.

A case could be made that with Louisville moving to the ACC and that great D, they could vie for the national championship.

This is football, right or does Bridgewater play point guard, also?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Bridgewater could be David Garrard or Geno Smith 2.0 Just not sold on the guy. But I still think he ends up a Texan. The more likely question to ask is, who at #2 would be worth anyone wanting to trade up for?