Which Round Do You Think Greg Zuerlein

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

would be drafted now?

Think he would make it to the 6th round now?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
What he said ^^^

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
The Raiders kicker was selected in the first round so if anyone knew he could be this good then maybe a late first

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
got this from another Rams board which had gotten it from a Seahawks board.. :boing:

Thought it was amusing

"I'd have been fine with the onside kick had the Rams kicker not just proven in the 1st quarter that he can hit 70 yard field goals (that one from 58 cleared the crossbar by like 15 feet). **** if they recover, they're automatically within his range.

Seriously, that Zurlein kid is a freak of nature. Without him and his two circus kicks from the edge of town we win that game; the rest of the Rams team was really not all that good. Where the chocolate did they find that guy!?

Not our fault Jeff Fisher taught a donkey to kick field goals..."

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
PhxRam said:
got this from another Rams board which had gotten it from a Seahawks board.. :boing:

Thought it was amusing

"I'd have been fine with the onside kick had the Rams kicker not just proven in the 1st quarter that he can hit 70 yard field goals (that one from 58 cleared the crossbar by like 15 feet). **** if they recover, they're automatically within his range.

Seriously, that Zurlein kid is a freak of nature. Without him and his two circus kicks from the edge of town we win that game; the rest of the Rams team was really not all that good. Where the chocolate did they find that guy!?

Not our fault Jeff Fisher taught a donkey to kick field goals..."

''Not our fault Jeff Fisher taught a donkey to kick field goals..."

Haha that made me laugh pretty damn hard!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
TK42-RAM said:
X said:
Shoot. I'll bet Hekker goes on the third round now.

Zuerlein is fast approaching immortality. Even the Cardinals fans are calling him 'Thunderfoot'.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/ ... 85362.html

Lol ... I think Zuerlein is Native American for thunderfoot .... and Hekker is Cloudbreaker !!
Cloudbreaker. That's awesome. :sly:

Thunderfoot and Cloudbreaker...I like that. :cheese: So, what's the nickname for McQuaide? Our long-snapper can ball with the best of them.