Which Rams Team Will Show Up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams get a win and play respectable football against a Superbowl team. The next week they look like crap against Skins. Next week they should have gotten a win against Steelers, (dropped pass by Kendricks, Dropped int by Joyner).
A notable aspect: Going from inside a dome on astroturf to outside on grass . Might that be affecting Rams play? This week outside on grass, what Rams show up?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Considering how slow they look on grass, I wish I could be more optimistic. All I got is, this is the NFL and you never know. But going by talent on the field, our offense is over matched by most defenses. We could win. It could happen. Basically thats all I got to believe in.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
We are younger and more talented. ...hopefully we put it together and get a win........

Go Rams......... ;)

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Rams get a win and play respectable football against a Superbowl team. The next week they look like crap against Skins. Next week they should have gotten a win against Steelers, (dropped pass by Kendricks, Dropped int by Joyner).
A notable aspect: Going from inside a dome on astroturf to outside on grass . Might that be affecting Rams play? This week outside on grass, what Rams show up?

The deadbirds play in the toaster. A one of a kind dome with sliding roof and live grass that grows outside and is slid inside on rails for game time. So INSIDE on real grass. When Warner played there they always had the roof closed.Warner liked it that way. I have no idea what the plans are for tomorrow on if the roof will be open or not. I would think it would be louder to keep the roof shut but once again I have no idea what this birdbrain bunch does. We can't blame this field for how we play.

Gurley had Great speed at Georgia on grass between the hedges . If in practice and film study Todd saw the few lanes he missed for a few longer gains maybe we can kickstart our offense and be able to mix in the play action for some first downs and give our defense some solid rest. We sure want to be a young team that can win on the road. No intimidation here. The MOB SQUAD is starting to dominate no matter where they are playing.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
It's all about showing up for this team. They don't have to do anything special because they are highly talented across the board. It's all about executing and making the plays in front of you. Penalties, drops, slow starts murder this team. I think it's only gonna get better in terms of play on the field. Quick will help a lot.

We missed having that big body guy opposite of Britt. As a result, they trade Givens, activate Quick, and add Nick Toon. Pretty clear what they're trying to accomplish here.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I hope we see more than 20 points, then the Rams have a chance to win. The offense needs to show up and give the defense some support.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
A notable aspect: Going from inside a dome on astroturf to outside on grass .
Didn't Kendricks blame his drop on the lights in the dome?
I have no idea what the plans are for tomorrow on if the roof will be open or not. I would think it would be louder to keep the roof shut but once again I have no idea what this birdbrain bunch does. We can't blame this field for how we play.
It's air conditioned in the AZ dome...Seeing how it's probably touching 100 degrees, I'm sure it'll be closed tomorrow..

Hopefully, the team that gives the NFC West hell shows up....And that's what I'm expecting....

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams have played better inside........ here's hoping they have the lid on.

RamzFanz

Damnit
AncientFlakyConey.gif

Followed by

2014-10-0513_00_08.gif

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams have to punch them in the mouth. They have to find a way to shut down the Card's offense and establish a run game early on. I hope a well disciplined team shows up on the road in AZ. That is the only way we have a chance. We are going to have to play some mistake free football to pull this off, and the nonexistent offense is going to have to show us something we haven't seen this year.

FRO

Legend
Since it's a tough divisional game I bet we show up big time. If we get blown out I'll be even more depressed than I already am now about the team. The Cardinals may be the best team in the league.