Which Rams Receiver Gets the Most Receptions This Coming Season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Receptions Woods>Kupp>Cooks something like 90/80/65
Yards Wood>Cooks>Kupp1150/1050/975 (12.7/16.2/12.2) ypc
TD Kupp=Cooks>Woods 12/12/8

TE I see Everett 40/500/5 Higbee 30/400/3

Putting Goff right around 5000/45/10

Brb need more KoolAid.

Edit: More realistic to probably reduce these by like 10%.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Having Gurley increase his overall production is not necessarily a recipe for winning. Having him repeat his production while the rest of the team improves, will mean a devastating offense and keep him in shape for the post season.

Hope we don't abandon using him if the run isn't working. McVay's glaring weakness at playcalling is his habit of abandoning the run when it's not working.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It should be Cooks as yards leader because of his long yards per catch and past performance. Let's hope so!! Cooks is the key to opening up the passing game. If he gets lots of yards and catches, it will spread the defense for Woods and Kupp.

My question is who will get the short yardage tds that Watkins got?
Maybe Everett!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
We have a lot of options between Cooks/Woods/Kupp/Gurley, and then the TEs. Some here have expressed concern for a better pass catching TE but I think we'll be fine using 11 personnel more often with this group. Honesty, I don't think there's enough balls to go around to upgrade a position group that may barely pass 500 yrds receiving.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
With these numbers, Goff is going to be really close to 5000 yards.

Is it possible that we have a 5000 yard passer this year?

No because we'll be playing with a lead all the time and will not want to score too fast to rest the defense.

Luxury problems. Lol!