Which Rams Receiver Gets the Most Receptions This Coming Season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Goff definitely has 3 very good WR's in Cooks, Woods and Kupp and I think any of the 3 could be the Rams leading receiver next Season but I am guessing Woods. I know Goff and Kupp really worked well together last season and Cooks has reached over 1000 yards receaving each of the past 3 seasons but I just think a healthy Woods will lead the Rams this season. But, It really doesn't matter because they will all get their fair share and between the 3 of them opposing defenses will have a very difficult time trying to figure which one to key on!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Woods was the number 1 receiver last year, so until someone knocks him off his throne, I say he'll be the number 1 receiver this coming year also.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If all three stay healthy for 16 games and no TE emerges to take targets, we could see 3 1k recievers

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Last season I predicted Kupp and will stick with that again. Whether it's him or Woods, I don't think there will be that much of a difference between them.

Who gets the most TDs? Who will replace Watkins as our red zone guy?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm going to guess Kupp for number of receptions. I think Cooks will be the yardage leader and the three will be very close in TDs. I'm thinking Woods and Kupp will have a shade under 1000 and Cooks will be 1000+ with the TEs picking up a fair amount and Gurley having a similar receiving year to last year.

Having Gurley increase his overall production is not necessarily a recipe for winning. Having him repeat his production while the rest of the team improves, will mean a devastating offense and keep him in shape for the post season.

HellRam

Starter
I'm going to guess Kupp for number of receptions. I think Cooks will be the yardage leader and the three will be very close in TDs. I'm thinking Woods and Kupp will have a shade under 1000 and Cooks will be 1000+ with the TEs picking up a fair amount and Gurley having a similar receiving year to last year.

Having Gurley increase his overall production is not necessarily a recipe for winning. Having him repeat his production while the rest of the team improves, will mean a devastating offense and keep him in shape for the post season.

That's about exactly how I see it. Especially numbers wise. I think ideally Cooks should lead in yards but I'll give the edge to Woods. I think Woods will be Goff's most consistent target game to game.

Tano

Legend
With these numbers, Goff is going to be really close to 5000 yards.

Is it possible that we have a 5000 yard passer this year?

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
With these numbers, Goff is going to be really close to 5000 yards.

Is it possible that we have a 5000 yard passer this year?
It would be nice after all the crap we've had to listen to about Goff from the media.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Goff definitely has 3 very good WR's in Cooks, Woods and Kupp and I think any of the 3 could be the Rams leading receiver next Season but I am guessing Woods. I know Goff and Kupp really worked well together last season and Cooks has reached over 1000 yards receaving each of the past 3 seasons but I just think a healthy Woods will lead the Rams this season. But, It really doesn't matter because they will all get their fair share and between the 3 of them opposing defenses will have a very difficult time trying to figure which one to key on!
I'll Pick:
* Most Receiving Yards - Cooks!
* Most Receiving TD's - Woods!
* Most Reception's - Kupp!(y);):D

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I'll Pick:
* Most Receiving Yards - Cooks!
* Most Receiving TD's - Woods!
* Most Reception's - Kupp!(y);):D
It should be Cooks as yards leader because of his long yards per catch and past performance. Let's hope so!! Cooks is the key to opening up the passing game. If he gets lots of yards and catches, it will spread the defense for Woods and Kupp.

My question is who will get the short yardage tds that Watkins got?

nighttrain

Legend
It should be Cooks as yards leader because of his long yards per catch and past performance. Let's hope so!! Cooks is the key to opening up the passing game. If he gets lots of yards and catches, it will spread the defense for Woods and Kupp.

My question is who will get the short yardage tds that Watkins got?
Evertt

Psycho_X

Legend
Todd Gurley.

But if you're going to make me pick a WR I was originally going to say Kupp but I have to stick with Woods. He was on pace for 75-80 before his injury and Kupp got a lot more looks after that. But really I think Cooks, Kupp, Woods, and Gurley will all be close to each other.