Which Rams RB can do this?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Yeah, we'll see a lot of that. Ellington can't tote the rock 20 times a game like they tried last year, but throw him in there for 2 back sets and 3rd downs and he's trouble.

It did help that the Keystone Kops at LB took themselves out of the play though.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Gurley, pead tavon coming out of the backfield and I think mason looks more explosive this year so pretty much all of them except for Benny

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
My goodness TG looks huge in the backfield. He dwarfs Aaron Murray.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
that was against a pretty bad "D" in Florida. There are better examples of "Gurley speed"

I just posted it because it was a very similar play design. He played this game with a high ankle sprain and was probably at about 80% but was still the best player on the field.

And that Florida team actually finished with a top 10 D. They just couldn't score to save their life.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
that was against a pretty bad "D" in Florida. There are better examples of "Gurley speed"

That wasn't a bad "D" by any measure. But I think we can all agree that Gurley can do it.(and score haha)

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hope we see more of that this year. Can't always send the backs to the flat all the time.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
idk why you wouldn't have Mason on there. he's the second fastest player on offense behind tavon. I'm seriously not being a homer when i bet Mason is faster than Ellignton and idk either's 40 times I'm just comparing what i see on tv on game day.

Moostache

Rookie
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/11/watch_tre_mason_run_89_yards_f.html
http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/14219/turning-point-tre-masons-89-yard-touchdown-run

Mason is a stud. I know everyone is in love with Gurley's potential and size-to-speed ratio and all, but Tre Mason was a beast in the last half of 2014.
Pead has never shown his ability in the NFL.
Austin has flashed his speed and ability several times.

Ellington and Palmer hit a seam route and the KC defense went to sleep...looked very much like first half of 2014 Rams D there...