Which Rams player would you.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
...most like to watch beat the ever-loving-shit out of Colin Kaepernicks stupid face in a cage fight? Lol...
I'm going with Tavon. It would be hilarious...

I would've said Donald... but nobody deserves to die just for being a douchebag, not even a 49er.

FRO

Legend
Harkey. He may be the most physically imposing guy on the team.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Donald. That smile would lure Kaep in. Then Aaron would show him what functional strength is all about.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd like to see Hekker punt him right in the balls.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Zuerlein.

Yeah. A kicker. Bad ass.
That's what I was thinking....Hekker and Z hackey sacking his head like a semi-inflated playground ball part filled with water.

Also... what about that dude in @T-REX avi?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinn, they seem to have some kind of beef to me. Quinn mocks him every time he sacks him

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd like to see Hekker punt him right in the balls.
Bastard! Stole mine.

How awesome would it be to watch Johnny run around just kicking the shit out of him - literally (and not the new definition).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How about...Isaiah Battle? I'm pretty sure he can kick Kaepernick's ass. Remember: he has experience. Oh, and by the way, let's throw Russell Wilson into the ring after the Kaepernick ass-kicking. Because I'm starting to hate him just as much.