Which Ram(s) get a rushing TD on Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Would be the first of the year against the whiners. Would love a victory, but this would be a win on a smaller scale.

Austin Pettis on a reverse? :bign:
SJax bulldozing thru P. Willis?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Pettis is gonna line up @ QB, Sam, SJack @ WR opposite each. Pettis, runs, tosses it to SJack. Who throws it across to Sam, who runs it in for the TD!!

Anonymous

Angry Ram said:
Pettis is gonna line up @ QB, Sam, SJack @ WR opposite each. Pettis, runs, tosses it to SJack. Who throws it across to Sam, who runs it in for the TD!!

Nice....our gozillion dollars QB being used as a trick play WR. :sick:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

The sad thing is, it's perfectly conceivable. We already lined up our punishing runner as far away from the ball as we could get him and left our gazillion dollar QB on an island. That play AR laid out is probably already in the playbook.

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

The sad thing is, it's perfectly conceivable. We already lined up our punishing runner as far away from the ball as we could get him and left our gazillion dollar QB on an island. That play AR laid out is probably already in the playbook.

And that playbook has fooled no one. Later today I'll drink a few beers and watch my NFL Films 1999 Rams tape.....and relive how a real offense moves the ball.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:
Pettis is gonna line up @ QB, Sam, SJack @ WR opposite each. Pettis, runs, tosses it to SJack. Who throws it across to Sam, wuho runs it in for the TD!!

And that playbook has fooled no one. Later today I'll drink a few beers and watch my NFL Films 1999 Rams tape.....and relive how a real offense moves the ball.
Shoot. I'd be happy with the 1989 offense.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
All off them. Bustin out this week big time. Rams get into triple digits this week. Whiners are so embarrassed they forfeit rest of the season and dissolve their franchise. The Rams pick up Willis in the dispersal draft and install him as the new stongside backer after deprogramming him of course. Gore becomes the long awaited backup/ bitch for Sjax and Alex Smith new job is to wipe the sweat off Bradfords balls during practice.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yamahopper said:
All off them. Bustin out this week big time. Rams get into triple digits this week. Whiners are so embarrassed they forfeit rest of the season and dissolve their franchise. The Rams pick up Willis in the dispersal draft and install him as the new stongside backer after deprogramming him of course. Gore becomes the long awaited backup/ bitch for Sjax and Alex Smith new job is to wipe the sweat off Bradfords balls during practice.
:lmao: Nicely done.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
SQUEAK

Your 1999 Ram tape?

Tell me you're not still using a VHS?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
SQUEAK

Your 1999 Ram tape?

I got a grand that says he does. Double or nothing he still has a betamax somewhere too. :sly:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
Selassie I said:
SQUEAK

Your 1999 Ram tape?

I got a grand that says he does. Double or nothing he still has a betamax somewhere too. :sly:

Right between his 8-track and laser disc player....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yamahopper said:

Well done sir. I award you 10 internetz......

Anonymous

X said:
Selassie I said:
SQUEAK

Your 1999 Ram tape?

I'll let you guys figure out the financials of this situation ......but

Squeaky still owns VCRs (yes plural). I think there's 3 or 4. However the '99 Rams tape will be the first time I've used a VCR in years. Bought a lot of tapes for $1 or less each of movies/shows etc. with intent of transferring to DVD. Still haven't bought the DVD recorder because I've been using a DVR for years now. It can store 100 hours. Like the VCRs I'll wait until I get the DVD recorder for free or $5 :sly: before I start transferring tapes to disc.

I actually did have a betamax up to about 5 years ago. Bought it at the Salvation Army for $5. Looked absolutely new. Found out it was made in 1979. Was kept covered so real clean inside. Came with some tapes I wanted to watch. Turned out a tape was stuck inside it. Unfortunately I had to watch the tapes with the outside case off in order to get the tapes to play. So I donated it back after watching the tapes.

Anonymous

Faceplant said:
X said:
Selassie I said:
SQUEAK

Your 1999 Ram tape?

Right between his 8-track and laser disc player....

No longer use an 8-track and haven't since the mid '70s. :razzed: :lmao: Never had a laser disc. Squeaky still listens to cassettes. Stuff is cheap and can still tape off the radio. Trying to remember the techno timeline here....

wax cylinder
record
reel to reel
4-track (thanks rickrawk!)
8-track
cassette
CD
laser disc
MP3
?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
Selassie I said:
SQUEAK

Your 1999 Ram tape?

Squeaky still owns VCRs (yes plural). I think there's 3 or 4. However the '99 Rams tape will be the first time I've used a VCR in years. Bought a lot of tapes for $1 or less each of movies/shows etc. with intent of transferring to DVD. Still haven't bought the DVD recorder because I've been using a DVR for years now. It can store 100 hours. Like the VCRs I'll wait until I get the DVD recorder for free or $5 :sly: before I start transferring tapes to disc.

I actually did have a betamax up to about 5 years ago. Bought it at the Salvation Army for $5. Looked absolutely new. Found out it was made in 1979. Was kept covered so real clean inside. Came with some tapes I wanted to watch. Turned out a tape was stuck inside it. Unfortunately I had to watch the tapes with the outside case off in order to get the tapes to play. So I donated it back after watching the tapes.
Well, I guess I break even then. WHY did you get rid of the Beta? I could have been 2K richer. :amped:

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
Selassie I said:
SQUEAK

Your 1999 Ram tape?

Well, I guess I break even then. WHY did you get rid of the Beta? I could have been 2K richer. :amped:

Because I got careless and got the 110V kiss. :nono: Also took up too much space on the work bench.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yamahopper said:

Strong-side for a guy as good as Willis? Nah; he's a perfect weak-side linebacker.

:razzed:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Hey Squeaky. How about a 4 track tape player? I remember my first one in my '64 Bel Air.
Those things were monstrous!
GO RAMS!!!!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
>> Later today I'll drink a few beers and watch my NFL Films 1999 Rams tape.....and relive how a real offense moves the ball.<<

I used to do that, but after awhile every play becomes burned into your "keppe" :boing: ...then what? :?!: