Which Ram most likely to be unloaded in draft day trade...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
... pure speculation. But, what do you guys think?

It's interesting to hear all the interest in MLBs in draft. Could Laurenitis be trade bait? Is his contract amenable to a trade? Would they even consider it as I think his trade more than Bradford's would significantly affect moral.

I'd love to say we could flip Stacey for something but with RB depth in the draft being what it is and Stacey's limited ST ability, I just don't see getting more than a 7th in 2016 at most. Maybe a player for player trade.

What about flipping one of our corners to another team?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Jenkins. Hopefully.

I hope your wrong. That would leave us dangerously thin at CB, Who knows if Joyner pans out or not so our 3 starters in the nickle would be Jenkins, Johnson, and Gains. you trade Jenkins and if its not already a disaster it will be as soon as one of them get hurt(someone always does)

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I'd have to say Stacy and Givens are about the only two I could see. If they draft another WR maybe Tavon but I would really hate to see that unless we were getting a good Olineman and a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I would actually doubt we do any draft day trading. Unless the Rams have some instant upgrades in mind or other teams place real value on Givens or Stacy, I just don't see much of an offer that really nets us much if anything.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt the Rams trade any of their players - maybe trade FOR another team's player. The only circumstance I could see on that is if the Rams traded somebody like Stacy as part of a trade for a guard they would like.

But I think it's a longshot.

Athos

Legend
I could see us dumping Stacy.

And ditching Givens. Givens is just useless.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame

no-2.gif

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
While some may be adverse to Hayes getting traded off, he would be the only semi-realistic option listed in this thread that has any value.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

Hayes is a big reason the Rams D-line is one the league's best.....they're Deep. I'm not letting Hayes go without another solid player ready to take his spot. IT's like the trade of Bradford for Foles ; the draft picks can't provide you an experienced QB.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Givens or Stacy, that's all I see, and I doubt either.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hayes is a big reason the Rams D-line is one the league's best.....they're Deep. I'm not letting Hayes go without another solid player ready to take his spot. IT's like the trade of Bradford for Foles ; the draft picks can't provide you an experienced QB.

They're also going to lose three out of five ends (four if you don't count Ethan Westbrooks) as well as their entire depth at defensive tackle in 2016. Will they be so deep then? When they still have to get a franchise quarterback, possibly two or more cornerbacks, possibly another wide receiver, etc., will they still be deep then?

Stel

Starter

Wasn't advocating his demise, only answering the question. If the Rams want to get Westbrooks more snaps, Hayes seems to be the obvious odd man out.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope your wrong. That would leave us dangerously thin at CB, Who knows if Joyner pans out or not so our 3 starters in the nickle would be Jenkins, Johnson, and Gains. you trade Jenkins and if its not already a disaster it will be as soon as one of them get hurt(someone always does)

That's why you take a talented cornerback or two in a deep draft with the extra picks. Gaines and Tru are perfectly capable of locking down outside cornerback jobs, Joyner flashed potential when he played, and Roberson had a strong year as well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I could see us dumping Stacy.

And ditching Givens. Givens is just useless.

I agree Givens and Stacy are both the most likely, depending on how the Rams draft early on. If they take a RB high, for example, Stacy is as good as gone and they should be able to find a trade partner for him. Givens is gonna be harder to move since teams will assume the Rams are going to cut him if they draft a WR high, but you never know.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think Sacy has late rnd value. He looked like a 5th rnd steal his rookie year. He just happened to get beat out by Mason.
Givens? I like the guy, but he appears to be a one trick pony. You have to do more than run straight.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
How's this?

Trade down. Get a 2nd. Trade Jenks for a 3rd (like it to be a second, but he's not a shut down cb, even with the pick 6s)

1) Marcus Peters
2a) Ali Marpet
2b) Byron Jones
3a) Paul Dawson
3b) Rob Havenstein

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
They're also going to lose three out of five ends (four if you don't count Ethan Westbrooks) as well as their entire depth at defensive tackle in 2016. Will they be so deep then? When they still have to get a franchise quarterback, possibly two or more cornerbacks, possibly another wide receiver, etc., will they still be deep then?

Wow, a little argumentative there huh? I just said that I wouldn't trade him. It's your opinion that they will LOSE all of those DE's in 2016. Their contracts will expire but doesn't mean the Rams won't retain them on new contracts.