Which QB do you rank after Winston & Mariota?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thehammer

Rookie
Grayson followed by Mannion

tried to like Hundley but leaves me scratching my head too many times..just hard to teach instincts..good news is his winning % when sacked 5 or less times is great...should go late 1 early 2 based on talent alone

Grayson's ability to move inside the pocket made me go back and rewatch Rodgers at Cal..a clone IMO. Think Grayson would be a great pick at #41

Mannion has slow feet but with great accuracy and oozes leadership...love watching him interact on the bench with teammates
also think Mariota is a natural leader and a winner..great value at #10 ..do expect we will end up with Foles but would love getting Mariota

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Grayson followed by Mannion

tried to like Hundley but leaves me scratching my head too many times..just hard to teach instincts..good news is his winning % when sacked 5 or less times is great...should go late 1 early 2 based on talent alone

Grayson's ability to move inside the pocket made me go back and rewatch Rodgers at Cal..a clone IMO. Think Grayson would be a great pick at #41

Mannion has slow feet but with great accuracy and oozes leadership...love watching him interact on the bench with teammates
also think Mariota is a natural leader and a winner..great value at #10 ..do expect we will end up with Foles but would love getting Mariota

Grayson is not Aaron Rodgers. Doesn't have anywhere near the physical talent. And the lack of anticipation throws in the offense he played in worries me.

Mannion does not have great accuracy. And has a very underwhelming arm in terms of velocity with an ugly throwing motion, poor decision making, and poor composure under pressure. I'm not even sure I'd consider him draftable. Just don't like what I see. The physical tools aren't there and I certainly don't see the technical skills to make up for it.

Of course, this is all just my opinion.