Which Position Group

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What position group are you guys most excited to watch next season..?

For me it would be the linebackers I’m excited to see the next step in growth for the young guys. I think they’ll have a big impact on how far the team goes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
RB. Can the Rams sort the roles correctly with guys they can trust or will they have a bunch of guys who get hurt and aren't available when the team needs them.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
D line. I want to see what this new 3 headed monster can do against the run. Also like the depth pre draft with SJD and Gaines.

Ram65

Legend
From the answers, it's hard to give just one group.

I'm going to cheat and say the front seven. I want to see how Staley changes the run-stopping culture and still gets pressure on the QB. I want to see how he uses different rush packages. The Rams need a versatile ILBer to complete the front seven.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
1) Hoping for an All-Pro Ramsey! Ramsey vs Hopkins will be fun.
2) WRs - I wouldn't be surprised if Goff throws for close to 500 yrds. I wonder what this year's wrinkle will be.
3) TEs - There was a lot more 12 in the second half of the season, and Higbee couldn't be stopped!
4) DL - I'm hoping our run D is unstoppable with our new monster on the DL. Is that enough to contain the 9ers?

Edit- I can't remember how long we had our top 4 WRs but I'm looking forward to continued progression.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DB’s! A full year of Ramsey plus Long in the slot and most of all Johnson and Rapp together at safety for the whole season.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
OL. Can Noteboom come back from his knee surgery? Can Blythe get stronger and not be pushed back as often as he was? Can Havenstein return to 2018 form? Who will win the RG spot?

Our offense was so good in 2018 because we had a top 5 OLine. If those guys return to form our whole offense should return to form.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I’m gonna cheat, too, and say the front 7.

So much to be looking for among all those guys.

I’m confident about our secondary so it will all come down to how that front 7 comes together. For the record, I’m cautiously optimistic.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly I’m more excited about this season then I have been in a while. It’s a lot of unknowns but still a lot of potential and hope. I’m ready to prove the league wrong

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Man, this is tough. I'll go with linebackers, both inside and outside. It's not going to be easy to replace Littleton and Fowler (Clay Matthews is dead to me, fuck that guy).

I want to see if Jachai Polite or Jeff Holland can become solid rotational pieces like I think they can.

I want to see Ogbonnia Okoronkwo and Samson Ebukam become terrors off the edge with Leonard Floyd setting the edge and contributing.

I want to see if Justin Lawler can restabilsh himself as a starter.

I want to see if Micah Kiser can recover from his pectoral injury and become the solid contributor we imagined he would be at draft day.

I want to see if Travin Howard can become the force I think he can be and potentially replace Littleton after he flashed potential in limited time.

I want to see if Kenny Young can contribute after his no-show in next season.

I want to see if Natrez Patrick can become a force at both inside and outside linebacker.

I want to see if Troy Reeder can show more than he did in his snaps.

I want to see if the Rams decide to add a linebacker or two in the draft or whom they get as an undrafted free agent.

Linebacker gets my vote, even though we could literally choose any position.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Dline, I'm too apprehensive about the Olive to be excited about it.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man, this is tough. I'll go with linebackers, both inside and outside. It's not going to be easy to replace Littleton and Fowler (Clay Matthews is dead to me, fuck that guy).

I want to see if Jachai Polite or Jeff Holland can become solid rotational pieces like I think they can.

I want to see Ogbonnia Okoronkwo and Samson Ebukam become terrors off the edge with Leonard Floyd setting the edge and contributing.

I want to see if Justin Lawler can restabilsh himself as a starter.

I want to see if Micah Kiser can recover from his pectoral injury and become the solid contributor we imagined he would be at draft day.

I want to see if Travin Howard can become the force I think he can be and potentially replace Littleton after he flashed potential in limited time.

I want to see if Kenny Young can contribute after his no-show in next season.

I want to see if Natrez Patrick can become a force at both inside and outside linebacker.

I want to see if Troy Reeder can show more than he did in his snaps.

I want to see if the Rams decide to add a linebacker or two in the draft or whom they get as an undrafted free agent.

Linebacker gets my vote, even though we could literally choose any position.
Yeah I think Travin Howard is gonna be a star