Which Playoff Teams Don't Stand a Chance?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which team doesn't stand a chance to advance to the SB? (Pick 2)

• NY Gaints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Packers

• Lions

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Oakland

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Houston

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Pittsburgh

• Miami

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
To me, this is an odd playoff field... several teams, IMO, made the playoffs but aren't legit threats to win the Super Bowl.

I mean, kudos to them for qualifying... but there feels like a few qualifiers that are closer to being a .500 squad than contender.

I left the top seeds off the voting.

Todd59

Rookie
I think the only reason Houston advances is because they are playing Oakland with a 3rd string QB making his first career start. Houston should bite the dust next week. I wanted to see Oakland go deep into the playoffs, but they got hit by the injury bug something fierce the last 2 weeks.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Too bad about Oakland. They're a fun team to watch, and we have something in common with their fans: A deep hatred of the 49ers. But without Carr, they may beat Houston, but that's it for them.

My other pick is the Lions because, well, they're the Lions...

JRobinson

MiLB
Huston may win game one, but that is as far as they will go... bet on that.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i cast my vote for the raiders with Carr they had a legit chance to go deep i think ...with third string QB its over ,,, although if he completes a pass expect Houston to pony up 100mil contract for him in the off season

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Miami and Oakland losing QB's late in the season hurt them. Houston has to be the worst playoff team, and has no chance....Literally, no chance. If they fire O'brian, they're crazy...Just don't let him pick a FA QB anymore...they get Deshaun Watson, look out.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The Lions have exactly ZERO wins over playoff teams this year. That's less than the Rams have (one).

Let that sink in for a minute.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I voted Lions. Same reason as thirteen28. But Houston is second. Oakland QB issue, thinking they'll tank but still may squeak something out, but no way they beat New England.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Houston and Oakland. It's a QB league, and Brock Osweiler and Connor Cook ain't winning games against anyone but each other.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
The Rainy City Bitch Pigeons will get knocked out first round. There I said it. GO DETROIT !!!!!!!!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I voted Lions and Texans but Raiders and Dolphins are toast as well. They never should of let the Packers in the playoffs though. They may make a run at the title.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Miami and Oakland.

I'd put Houston third... The one thing they have going for them is that the top D has made the SB the last Four years...

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Lions beat Seattle

Raiders beat Houston

Seahawks and Texans first out

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This poll really needs to let us pick 4 teams.

Yeah, but you can see who those 4 teams are as is. The choice of 2 helps narrow it down further.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Sadly , the two teams I'm rooting for the most

The Lions and the Dolphins

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Oakland and Houston
After watching that "game", I agree...Houston only advanced because one team had to get the W..When Carr went down so did the Raiders..Cook was in way over his head and Osweiler still impressed me just about not at all...He makes Tavon's contract look like a bargain !!!