Which players are emerging on special teams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As soon as he proves to me he can produce in post season, I will forgive him, until then I will reserve judgment.
Sounds like the whole roster is on your shit list. The team lost the game, not Cooper.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sounds like the whole roster is on your crap list. The team lost the game, not Cooper.

Cooper's mistakes put the Rams in tough positions and mistakes are magnified in post season. I'd rather have a guy just fair catch the ball and turn it over. In post season you must win the turnover battle and with Cooper's gaffes, he never gave the Rams a chance IMHO.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Special team players, other than Jojo, that have stood out.
Kiser
Hagler
M. Thomas
Shields
Hagler has been a very solid piece of the special teams for sometime now, which is why you should pencil him in when figuring out the final roster, and again is having another great TC on special teams this year according to McVay and Fassel.
Kiser has been a pleasant surprise on special teams, as coach Fassel said that Kiser always finds a way of being one of the first ones down the field, and is a very sure tackler.
M. Thomas needs nothing said about him as Coach Fassel had always bragged about the abilities of Thomas as a gunner.
Shields had been a surprise to me considering his concussion history, but Coach Fassel had really liked his ability to get down the field as a gunner and break through any double teams that he faces.
That is the only ones I can remember anything bring talked about on special teams. That is, besides Jojo.
One more thought there's been rumblings of names being also thrown out there on special teams that seems to be making some impact. Names like Hekker, Zuerline, and McQuaide. Don't know if any of them will amount to much, but I thought I should still mention it.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cooper's mistakes put the Rams in tough positions and mistakes are magnified in post season. I'd rather have a guy just fair catch the ball and turn it over. In post season you must win the turnover battle and with Cooper's gaffes, he never gave the Rams a chance IMHO.
And the defense inability to stop the run put the rest of the team in a bad spot. The offenses inability to put up touchdowns put more stress on the other units. McVays play calling didn’t do anybody favors. A team loses a game not a single player. A team wins a game not a single player.