Which Player

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsup11

UDFA
Name
Velle
Was miss the most this season on defense. Between Quinn,Olgetree ,TJ, or EJ. IMO I got 2 say Olgetree he was on his way for a Career year

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Was miss the most this season on defense. Between Quinn,Olgetree ,TJ, or EJ. IMO I got 2 say Olgetree he was on his way for a Career year

How can you say Ogletree? He's the last I would pick. Yeah he was doing well, but Barron came in and did better in my opinion. TJ wasn't out that long, and our corners did very well without EJ. Tru took the jump. It has to be Quinn. No ifs ands or buts about it. Our d line was solid. But it could have been elite.

RamzFanz

Damnit
How can you say Ogletree? He's the last I would pick. Yeah he was doing well, but Barron came in and did better in my opinion. TJ wasn't out that long, and our corners did very well without EJ. Tru took the jump. It has to be Quinn. No ifs ands or buts about it. Our d line was solid. But it could have been elite.

It has to be Quinn, we dropped from 1st or 2nd in sacks after Quinn was hurt to 11th, but Tree was leading the league in tackles when he got injured.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Has to be Quinn.

On a loaded D, both Quinn and Donald really stand out.

Just wasn't the same D without Quinn.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Easily Quinn. Our pass rush looked pretty mediocre in several games this season. Particularly against Minnesota, a game that ended up being crucial.

jap

Legend
The most telling sign of how the league now feels about the new Los Angeles Rams is whether the non-called penalties against The Mighty Quinn begin to count in our favor. Each of those non-calls are like 10-yard sacks. If we count those as sacks, it's very possible that The Mighty One has already broken the Immortal Deacon Jones 26-sack season record.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Think there was a six or seven week stretch where our DEs didn't sack the QB once.