Which Player Will Score the First TD?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who scores the first TD

• Keenum

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Gurley

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Britt

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Austin

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Kendricks

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Cunningham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Higbee

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • The defense

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Hekker, just because

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other, please name

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offense or Defense? I am going to say a Pick 6 by Tru....

MOD Edit: added poll

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Donald, Oh wait! That will be a safety!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Donald, Oh wait! That will be a safety!
Not if he knocks the snot out of Winston on the one yard line, and gets the ball in the endzone!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Fisher likes to defer if we win the coin toss. I agree with him. I like getting the ball to start the 2nd half.

With the defense potentially getting the ball first. I'm also going with Tru J. and the D

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
While voting defensive TD is tempting (the Mighty One with a strip sack, scooped up by one Mark Barron and run in 26 yards for a TD) that won't happen until the third quarter. :shades:

I say Todd gets the first TD, after a 10 play opening drive. The O-line really want to get him established, (and obviously so does the OC and Fisher) Todd runs 6 times on the drive- 2,5,9,3,28, and finally his 2yard plunge for the score.:yay:

Left handed slam- boom!- and the leagues first-ever explosion of
A football strangely mimics the pirate ship blast the Bucs use when they score. Sadly for them, they don't get to employ the stadium cannon all day. :snicker:

Todd then takes the Bradyball, spots @Selassie I in the stands in his #30 jersey, and carries it over to present to him.

-sorry guys. Don't mean to be so vague. If I had a few minutes I'd add some detail to this vision. :rockon::cheers:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted Kendricks.

Dude is on fire.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tavon. Keenum will hit him on a crossing route while they're in man coverage, and Tavon will do the rest.

…..

Legend
Tavon. Keenum will hit him on a crossing route while they're in man coverage, and Tavon will do the rest.

yup....and to be more specific, its gonna happen on 3rd and goal from the 2

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I really don't know! For me it's a Toss-up (Pun intended!) Between Britt-Kendricks and Austin!! Then after that Gurrrley will Run-Away with the game!! (Pun's are Fun!)(y);):D