Which of these undefeated teams goes down today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NE (4-0) at CIN (2-2)

DEN (4-0) at DAL (2-2)

KC (4-0) at TEN (3-1)

NO (4-0) at CHI (3-1)

SEA (4-0) at IND (3-1)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Patriots go down today!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Best chance to lose:
NE (4-0) at CIN (2-2) / ME: New England has had a cake walk schedule
NO (4-0) at CHI (3-1) / ME: NO is a steam roller right now. But CHI can score too.

Medium chance to lose:
SEA (4-0) at IND (3-1) / ME: I want to see SEA lose, of course, but I think IND is over-rated.
KC (4-0) at TEN (3-1) / ME: I have not watched KC. But TEN is a weak 3-1 team.

Unlikely to lose:
DEN (4-0) at DAL (2-2) / ME: Can't see Dallas beating DEN unless DEN turns the ball over a lot.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I honestly think that KC will at least go down. I also believe that NE is ripe for the picking. I don't see Seattle or Denver losing

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
brokeu91 said:
I honestly think that KC will at least go down. I also believe that NE is ripe for the picking. I don't see Seattle or Denver losing
No way Titans playing Ryan Fitzpatrick at qb today money says he throws 2 or 3 picks against kc today

I say Cincy beats new England
and indy bears Seattle as my upset special

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You guys are just trying to get help on your Pick Em for this week.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Rabid Ram said:
brokeu91 said:
No way Titans playing Ryan Fitzpatrick at qb today money says he throws 2 or 3 picks against kc today

Love too say I told to so lmao Fitzpatrick lost his game due to turnovers and indy upset Seattle

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rabid Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
brokeu91 said:

Love too say I told to so lmao Fitzpatrick lost his game due to turnovers and indy upset Seattle

Good call, bro.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
brokeu91 said:

Good call, bro.
Ty oh and Cincy beat the pats