Which NFL QB's do you compare Case Keenum to?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Right now he reminds me of that third string QB the Rams had a few days ago.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He looks to me like a Clemens with better passing skills. Has the same toughness, grit, he's a good leader and when he's sacked he pops right up and doesn't really have a change in his body language which I like. Like Clemens he's a little small, and has surprising wheels/mobility.

I went back and watched every game I could to see his throws and his ball does flutter, but he places it well. He can go deep. From where I'm sitting he really looks like a shrewd pickup for the Rams... I think he's a legit backup, which is very valuable at this point.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went back and watched every game I could to see his throws and his ball does flutter, but he places it well. He can go deep. From where I'm sitting he really looks like a shrewd pickup for the Rams... I think he's a legit backup, which is very valuable at this point.

Yeah, I think there's a decent chance he turns into a reasonably valuable guy once he learns the system. A decent backup, MAYBE a lower end starter - not a star, not even a guy you don't look to replace, but a guy who you don't frantically try to replace as a starter, but wait for an actual upgrade. For a waiver wire guy with a pre free agency contract, that's a very valuable thing. And he could always surprise me and be better.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone else besides me think that Keenum might just be the Rams starting QB within the next few weeks? I am not saying he is great but he just might be the best QB the Rams have available right now.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
He's Jake Plummer without the arm strength and a little less pocket awareness....