1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which NFC West QB will have the best overall regular season?

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Volnerman08, Jun 19, 2014.

1. jsimcox Well-Known Member

Good shout.
    Just think, 2 years ago you would have been labelled a lunatic if you said that we were probably the best team in the division in the trenches. Now I think it's very likely that it will be the case this year!
    How the times have changed...

2. JackDRams Well-Known Member

Your not in the minority. I'm pretty sure any of us would rather Bradford have the lower stat line if it means the team is getting the win. That's what the game is about. If I have to choose between 100 yards and no TDs, but the team wins and 350 yards and 5 TDs but the team loses, I'm taking whatever stat line has the Rams winning. Period....

LesBaker likes this.
  3. A55VA6 Shutdown Corner

Winning is all that matters. Just as long as Bradfords TD/INT ratio is good, then I'm happy.

jsimcox likes this.
  4. RamsOfCastamere Well-Known Member

The Niners may still have the best line because of Staley and Iupati, since Long is recovering and Robinson is still fresh meat. Then again, Staley has to block Quinn so it evens out.

5. jsimcox Well-Known Member

I'd say they(whiners) probably do have the best O-line, but I was taking the D-line into account too. With them losing A Smith, and our improvement(!!) in that area, I think we have the best combination of O-line and D-line in the division.

JackDRams likes this.
  6. JackDRams Well-Known Member

Agreed. Though if our o-line can stay healthy I dont trade it for any other in the league. We could potentially have the best guard combo in the league. And Long and Barksdale at book ends is very nice. Wells is pro bowl caliber at center when he can stay on the field. I love the lines we have, health permitting.

jsimcox likes this.
  7. Coach King New Member

I see no reason for Bradford not to thrive this season. Good things are coming.

Rambition likes this.
  8. AZRamsFan93 Well-Known Member

I have to see the line execute on the field before I can get all on board that it will excel. I agree there is talent, but at this point it has not been proven. I sure hope we are all talking about dominant our line was come January.

JackDRams likes this.
  9. AZRamsFan93 Well-Known Member

I agree in that the pieces are all there, so there is reason for optimism.

There is also reason for fear, uncertainty and doubt (we call it FUD). I am anxious to see this play out on the field. Too many years of disappointment to just buy in.

10. AZRamsFan93 Well-Known Member

My ratings for this year for QB play overall:

1. Wilson
    2. Kaepernick
    3. Bradford
    4. Palmer

The Rams do not need the best overall QB to make the playoffs if they are committed to defense and the running game. As far as the prediction I read for 40 TD passes by Sam this year - I will be happy with 10 if we win.

11. DR RAM Rams Lifer

Agree on everything but your ranking.

jsimcox likes this.
  12. Rams43 Well-Known Member

Agreed, JackD.

I wouldn't now trade either our OL or DL for any in the league. Not one...

And both are only gonna get better with such superb coaching.

Hot damn!

JackDRams likes this.