Which game are you most looking forward to?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
the 1st 2 game(cause i'm going to both!). I always love the the opening of the season.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Philly should be a great litmus test for this defense kicking off that difficult stretch out of the bye. Kelly and Foles were really clicking, and Shady McCoy might be the best two way back in the league. Winning that one could be pretty big IMO.

I agree and I pegged that one as a big game where the D has to get takeaways. That's a rough little stretch of road after the bye week.

moonshyne

UDFA
Evening conversation: Which game are you looking forward to?
By Ryan Van Bibber@justRVB

20130926_ajl_sr6_421.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Scott Rovak-USA TODAY Sports

It's the offseason. And there's not a damn thing to do ... except talk football. Tonight's conversation, which Rams game are you most looking forward to for 2014?

At this point in the offseason, ANY Rams game looks like a good one. But let's face it, when the season starts we all know we're more geeked up for a chance to put the hurt on the 49ers compared to a tilt with the Raiders.

So, I'm throwing it out to you, oh gracious Rams fans, which game are you most looking forward to this season?

Mine? For me there's no question, it's Monday night, Week 6 at home against the San Francisco 49ers.

It's too early to start setting the over/under on that one, but the chance to exact a little revenge for last year's thrashing in front of the home crowd (on a Thursday night) ought to be worth a field goal at least. It's great when the Rams can win seven or eight games, pulling out a few surprises here and there and beating the lower rung teams.

But if the Rams want to really compete for something meaningful instead of another offseason of talking up a 7-9 team like it was the 1970s Rams, they're going to have to start winning big games against the toughest opponents in prime time.

So which game are you most looking forward to this year?

Week 1 - vs. Minnesota Vikings
Sunday, Sep. 7, 12:00 p.m.

Week 2 - at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sunday, Sep. 14, 3:05 p.m.

Week 3 - vs. Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, Sep. 21, 12:00 p.m.

Week 4 - BYE

Week 5 - at Philadelphia Eagles

Sunday, Oct. 5, 12:00 p.m.

Week 6 - vs. San Francisco 49ers
Monday, Oct. 13, 7:30 p.m.

Week 7 - vs. Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, Oct. 19, 12:00 p.m.

Week 8 - at Kansas City Chiefs
Sunday, Oct. 10, 12:00 p.m.

Week 9 - at San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, Nov. 2, 3:05 p.m.

Week 10 - at Arizona Cardinals
Sunday, Nov. 9, 3:25 p.m.

Week 11 - vs. Denver Broncos
Sunday, Nov. 16, 12:00 p.m.

Week 12 - at San Diego Chargers
Sunday, Nov. 23, 3:05 p.m.

Week 13 - vs. Oakland Raiders
Sunday, Nov. 30, 12:00 p.m.

Week 14 - at Washington Redskins
Sunday, Dec. 7, 12:00 p.m.

Week 15 - vs. Arizona Cardinals
Thursday, Dec. 11, 7:25 p.m.

Week 16 - vs. New York Giants
Sunday, Dec. 21, 3:05 p.m.

Week 17 - at Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, Dec. 28, 3:25 p.m.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I was at that home game against SF and I plan on making it a mission to get back there for the MNF rematch this year, and I fully expect an ass-whooping! #GreggWilliamsStyle :sneaky:

MFaulk107

The Realness
Cowboys, we shoulda beat them last season. I really wanna see the Broncos game to! And the Redskins because me and my friend are betting on that game.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Okay I can't believe this one hasn't been put out there yet so I will...

It's week 17. Were 15 and 0 heading into a meaningless game (excepting for history of course) at Seattle. The hags meanwhile are scrapping for a wildcard spot. Can you see it brothers? Can I get an oorah!!!?

Last edited:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Week 3 vs Dallas. I went to the game in Dallas last year and it was a total nightmare.
It would be nice to get a little revenge!
And me as well! Time for some payback and I think we are going to make it bitter sweet revenge.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Damit. They play the Niners on my B-Day but it's AWAY!

Sucks. That would be the only game I would pony up for $20 hot dogs and $50 beers.