Which game are you most looking forward to?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
OK, Rams take NFCW week 17, Arizona beats SF week 17 and takes the wildcard, Hawks and Niners are both eliminated. That's better.
Much better! Thank you. That's the kind of stuff I've come to expect from @RamzFanz :party:

Ramatik

Starter
I'm with the group of guys that says Opening Day against the Vikings. I hope they set the tone right off the bat and tee it up!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Week one is always the most exciting for me.
After that weeks 6 and 9 against the whiners. There's nothing like whiner week during the season.
Also love the Cowboys matchup. I have quite a few friends that are cowboy fans. I need some redemption from last year.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yes it's going to be nice to get that week off. I like having that first round bye.

Athos

Legend
Absolutely wrecking Chip Kelly's offense will signal the arrival of our D in my opinion.

Though punching the Hags and Whiners in the balls in our first two match-ups holds appeal as well.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Week 12 in San Diego. Can't even remember the last time the Rams played here in the regular season, gonna be a whole lot of fun.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Week 11 vs Denver. My buddy is a huge fan and the Rams are undefeated vs the Broncos in the 21st century. We're meeting up in stlouis(he's stationed in Arkansas) and staying the weekend. So hopefully that streak will continue.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
ALL! Wish it started this Sunday. I miss my RAMS bad! Thats why I like to go watch a practice. GO RAMS GO this year!!!!!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Week 6. Monday night game and I'm planning on making my annual trip to St.Louis to be there. Can't wait. Plus, most hated division rival.
I freaking hate Frisco.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Weeks 6 & 7. We face the Niners and the Hawks at home. I think we can and SHOULD beat both at the Ed, with the Niners game being th toughest, and on National TV

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cowboys. I might be at that game.

Av8R

UDFA
I'm ready for Week 1 against the Vikings. Set the tone for the year in the first game and helping to make the dome a loud venue as I always am, doesn't get much better. The Monday Night game against the 49ers is going to be a fun game as well!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm chomping at the bit for all of them... but the game in Tampon is really going to be a lot of fun since so many of us will be there.

That old ketchup commercial song is ringing in my head... "Anticipation,,, An-ti-ci-pay, aye-tion is making me wait"
Yep. That's the one I'm most looking forward to. Flying all the way across the country for that game. Should be a great party and game.