Which game are you most looking forward to?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Evening conversation: Which game are you looking forward to?
By Ryan Van Bibber@justRVB

20130926_ajl_sr6_421.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Scott Rovak-USA TODAY Sports

It's the offseason. And there's not a damn thing to do ... except talk football. Tonight's conversation, which Rams game are you most looking forward to for 2014?

At this point in the offseason, ANY Rams game looks like a good one. But let's face it, when the season starts we all know we're more geeked up for a chance to put the hurt on the 49ers compared to a tilt with the Raiders.

So, I'm throwing it out to you, oh gracious Rams fans, which game are you most looking forward to this season?

Mine? For me there's no question, it's Monday night, Week 6 at home against the San Francisco 49ers.

It's too early to start setting the over/under on that one, but the chance to exact a little revenge for last year's thrashing in front of the home crowd (on a Thursday night) ought to be worth a field goal at least. It's great when the Rams can win seven or eight games, pulling out a few surprises here and there and beating the lower rung teams.

But if the Rams want to really compete for something meaningful instead of another offseason of talking up a 7-9 team like it was the 1970s Rams, they're going to have to start winning big games against the toughest opponents in prime time.

So which game are you most looking forward to this year?

Week 1 - vs. Minnesota Vikings
Sunday, Sep. 7, 12:00 p.m.

Week 2 - at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sunday, Sep. 14, 3:05 p.m.

Week 3 - vs. Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, Sep. 21, 12:00 p.m.

Week 4 - BYE

Week 5 - at Philadelphia Eagles

Sunday, Oct. 5, 12:00 p.m.

Week 6 - vs. San Francisco 49ers
Monday, Oct. 13, 7:30 p.m.

Week 7 - vs. Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, Oct. 19, 12:00 p.m.

Week 8 - at Kansas City Chiefs
Sunday, Oct. 10, 12:00 p.m.

Week 9 - at San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, Nov. 2, 3:05 p.m.

Week 10 - at Arizona Cardinals
Sunday, Nov. 9, 3:25 p.m.

Week 11 - vs. Denver Broncos
Sunday, Nov. 16, 12:00 p.m.

Week 12 - at San Diego Chargers
Sunday, Nov. 23, 3:05 p.m.

Week 13 - vs. Oakland Raiders
Sunday, Nov. 30, 12:00 p.m.

Week 14 - at Washington Redskins
Sunday, Dec. 7, 12:00 p.m.

Week 15 - vs. Arizona Cardinals
Thursday, Dec. 11, 7:25 p.m.

Week 16 - vs. New York Giants
Sunday, Dec. 21, 3:05 p.m.

Week 17 - at Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, Dec. 28, 3:25 p.m.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm chomping at the bit for all of them... but the game in Tampon is really going to be a lot of fun since so many of us will be there.

That old ketchup commercial song is ringing in my head... "Anticipation,,, An-ti-ci-pay, aye-tion is making me wait"

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Philly should be a great litmus test for this defense kicking off that difficult stretch out of the bye. Kelly and Foles were really clicking, and Shady McCoy might be the best two way back in the league. Winning that one could be pretty big IMO.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Cowboys game. pretty much all my friends and the people that live in my area are cowboys fans and after last ass kicking the cowboys gave us Ive had to hear about it untill the next time they play so hopfully I'll have the braging rights for a while.

jclark

UDFA
Name
jay
Evening conversation: Which game are you looking forward to?
By Ryan Van Bibber@justRVB

20130926_ajl_sr6_421.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Scott Rovak-USA TODAY Sports

It's the offseason. And there's not a damn thing to do ... except talk football. Tonight's conversation, which Rams game are you most looking forward to for 2014?

At this point in the offseason, ANY Rams game looks like a good one. But let's face it, when the season starts we all know we're more geeked up for a chance to put the hurt on the 49ers compared to a tilt with the Raiders.

So, I'm throwing it out to you, oh gracious Rams fans, which game are you most looking forward to this season?

Mine? For me there's no question, it's Monday night, Week 6 at home against the San Francisco 49ers.

It's too early to start setting the over/under on that one, but the chance to exact a little revenge for last year's thrashing in front of the home crowd (on a Thursday night) ought to be worth a field goal at least. It's great when the Rams can win seven or eight games, pulling out a few surprises here and there and beating the lower rung teams.

But if the Rams want to really compete for something meaningful instead of another offseason of talking up a 7-9 team like it was the 1970s Rams, they're going to have to start winning big games against the toughest opponents in prime time.

So which game are you most looking forward to this year?

Week 1 - vs. Minnesota Vikings
Sunday, Sep. 7, 12:00 p.m.

Week 2 - at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sunday, Sep. 14, 3:05 p.m.

Week 3 - vs. Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, Sep. 21, 12:00 p.m.

Week 4 - BYE

Week 5 - at Philadelphia Eagles

Sunday, Oct. 5, 12:00 p.m.

Week 6 - vs. San Francisco 49ers
Monday, Oct. 13, 7:30 p.m.

Week 7 - vs. Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, Oct. 19, 12:00 p.m.

Week 8 - at Kansas City Chiefs
Sunday, Oct. 10, 12:00 p.m.

Week 9 - at San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, Nov. 2, 3:05 p.m.

Week 10 - at Arizona Cardinals
Sunday, Nov. 9, 3:25 p.m.

Week 11 - vs. Denver Broncos
Sunday, Nov. 16, 12:00 p.m.

Week 12 - at San Diego Chargers
Sunday, Nov. 23, 3:05 p.m.

Week 13 - vs. Oakland Raiders
Sunday, Nov. 30, 12:00 p.m.

Week 14 - at Washington Redskins
Sunday, Dec. 7, 12:00 p.m.

Week 15 - vs. Arizona Cardinals
Thursday, Dec. 11, 7:25 p.m.

Week 16 - vs. New York Giants
Sunday, Dec. 21, 3:05 p.m.

Week 17 - at Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, Dec. 28, 3:25 p.m.
Week 3 vs Dallas. I went to the game in Dallas last year and it was a total nightmare.
It would be nice to get a little revenge!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Week 18.....Our first playoff game. With any luck it will be week 19 with the bye, but I don't want to be greedy.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Week 17 here in Seattle. Nothing will be sweeter than walking out of that stadium (if the tickets aren't $300 for nosebleeds like last year) with a victory!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Eagles. I think our D can pound Foles and Kelly's offense into the turf, and the Eagles' D is soft enough that we should come in as underdogs and come away with a statement win off the bye.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Heck, basically every game in the schedule is interesting to me, starting with the Vikings.

I really am curious about how the Eagles game plays out. Just the timing and everything, we at least have a chance at being very ready for that game and who doesn't like that match-up?

After last year I would really like to see how we handle the Seahawks as well.

I always want to see the Rams beat the 9ers, every year I want us to beat them badly and walk away like it was nothing. No trash talk, just walk away after defiling their team in every aspect of the game. That's what I want.

I want us to crush the Raiders, I just hate that team.

Who doesn't want to see how our defense handles the Broncos?

Every Cardinals game, for one we seem very closely matched, but then there is always that whole St. Louis Cardinals factor.

Finally, we always want to win against the Washington RG3 trade, just saying if we don't all people will talk about is how we should have drafted RGme instead.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can find a really good reason for all of the first half of the seasons games! But it's hard to pick between a "Revenge Game" against Dallas, and putting a "Home Town Whooping" on the '9's in week 6!! But I'll have to go with Week #6, Monday night Game, in St. Louis, popping open a couple of cans of 'whoop ass' and pouring them on the winners, on National TV!! No more fun than that!!!!:ROFLMAO: