Which draft pick would you hate to see in the division?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I just do not see either of those QB's being there for the 9ers @ #7. I soundly see both QB's going 1st selection(many different teams vying) & 2nd selection (Browns) on day one. Thus leaving the rest of the NFL to ponder all draft long on Paxton Lynch much like Aaron Rodgers was yrs back. I would not be surprised if all 3 QB's were off the board long before we get warmed up to make our first selection.

9ers & Chip would be able to replace the losses on their DL with the departures of the Smith brothers a year ago so DL Deforest Buckner not good. But Kelly is a offensive guy & I would hope he passes on Ezekiel Elliott & that RB goes elsewhere out of our division.

The Cards need to replaced Daryl Washington & they could take a gamble on the selection of LB'er Jaylon Smith which would be a nightmare for us beginning in 2017.

I would worry if the Seabirds ended up with DL'er Robert Nkemdiche fits that defense fully/

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So nobody wants Goff to go to the Whiners but people also don't want us to trade up to get him? I love the consistency.

I think there are quite a few here who want the Rams to move up for Goff. It's been said and said and said. Problem is the Rams probably won't do that, so many of us are steeling ourselves for a DT, DE, Cook, etc.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I think there are quite a few here who want the Rams to move up for Goff. It's been said and said and said. Problem is the Rams probably won't do that, so many of us are steeling ourselves for a DT, DE, Cook, etc.
More like NT, WR, CB, TE, WR & OC;).

Rams presently are in great depth in this DL at two posts DT & LDE. If Quinn is at full health we are OK in the future @ RDE but its @ NT where we are very light. The situation with Tru @ CB would also make a CB a high need.

Last edited: