Which draft pick would you hate to see in the division?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
For me, I'd hate to see Myles Jack or Jalen Ramsey on the 49ers.
I can deal with them getting a QB, because we make all QBs look mortal.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any of the picks I made in the Rod Mock because they'd help the Squawks. Especially Rankins they don't need somebody with his talent on the DLine.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll go with Jalen Ramsey or Joey Bosa!! They're going to tare-it-up where-ever they end up at!!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Goff or Wentz to the 9ers! Id also hate to see Lynch end up with arizona.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I'm not really sold on Myles Jack, he could end up being a hybrid LB much like Barron, he could end up being a SS much like Carnell Lake (from yesteryears Squealers) coming from a Bruin fan his best position may be RB, either way I don't see him as an early first round talent especially coming off knee surgery, I know Jim Mora (UCLA HC) thought he came out too early, time will tell

I'd hate to see Seattle get someone like Ezekiel Elliot

I'd hate to see AZ land a HR QB

Could care less about the stinking miners, they define dumpster fire in every way

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jared Goff

I think he's the type of guy that elevates a franchise.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Alluded to this a couple weeks ago.

Jared Goff in SF
Russell Wilson in Seattle
Palmer in Arizona
Keenum/Foles/Mannion in LA
200.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm going Goff and/or Lynch.

I'd just prefer SF being without a QB like they are now.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I don't want to see the whiners get Goff or Wentz

Or any of the division teams get this years Aaron Donald- a defensive steal.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Any of the top 3 QBs, or Ramsey. The Rams passing attack can't handle normal pass defenders on the back end. I don't want them to have to match up with Ramsey.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't want to see the whiners get Goff or Wentz

Or any of the division teams get this years Aaron Donald- a defensive steal.
See that's the thing, there's probably a 95% chance of that happening. The Rams are going to be handicapped at QB within the division if they don't make something happen.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
See that's the thing, there's probably a 95% chance of that happening. The Rams are going to be handicapped at QB within the division if they don't make something happen.
I like the angle you're taking with your approach to the draft. It's a solid take that nobody else is talking about, so I commend you for it. That's what's great about the draft. People have a vision, they want to see it fulfilled, and they mock players on the team that fit their vision. So the question is, what's Fisher's vision? I think if we've learned anything, it's that he wants to make opposing quarterbacks a non-factor. Bring them down to our level, so to speak. With that said, I don't disagree with you that he could gain a competitive advantage if his QB was on par with the rest of the division's QBs. Because we already have the great neutralizer with our defense. And again, I'm all-in if it's Wentz or Goff. Anyone else, and it doesn't even matter (to me, at least).

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff, because I hate to be a fan of a player in college then have to turn and hate him
I'd say the same for Wentz, but I don't think he'll last that long and I'm not as invested in him although I'd gladly take him or Goff

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't want the whiners to get Goff. Dude is a bay area kid, wore 16 his whole life in honor of Joe Montana, fast decision maker with rare precision passing ability... I mean you can just see the stars aligning for him and the whiners in this draft.

Praying it doesn't happen. And this is why the Rams moving up ahead of SF to take him would be so sweet...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want the whiners to get Goff. Dude is a bay area kid, wore 16 his whole life in honor of Joe Montana, fast decision maker with rare precision passing ability... I mean you can just see the stars aligning for him and the whiners in this draft.

Praying it doesn't happen. And this is why the Rams moving up ahead of SF to take him would be so sweet...
I wonder what number he'd wear in San Fran?

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I don't want the whiners to get Goff...I mean you can just see the stars aligning for him and the whiners in this draft.
That was the exact narrative with Aaron Rodgers and they screwed it up. I think you should think positive and look forward to the joy of them screwing this one up, too. The narrative is a running joke, don't forget the SF bay area media/Whiner fans also use this to take credit for Tom Brady -- only when he wins of course, when Brady loses or cheats his boyhood Joe Montana worship is conveniently forgotten.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So nobody wants Goff to go to the Whiners but people also don't want us to trade up to get him? I love the consistency.