Which Draft Pick Will Have The Best Rookie Impact?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which Draft Pick Will Have The Best Rookie Impact?

• Tavon Austin

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Alec Ogletree

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • TJ McDonald

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Stedman Bailey

• Barrett Jones

• Brandon McGee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zac Stacy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Ogletree offers such a vast improvement over Haggan/McIntosh/Hull it's not even funny. A player with his potential could easily put up the stats of those three combined and still have room for more. SLB ain't sexy, but he's poised to make it so! Hard to argue against any of those others though. Just wanted to give the OLB some props.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
jap said:
Tavon's impact won't just depend on what he does but also what he frees other teammates up to do. Chris Givens had five straight games with a reception of 50+ yards, then his average dropped because teams started shading the coverage his way to take away the deep ball. Once Tavon establishes himself as a dynamic threat to take it to the house on any given play, he will draw the extra attention and start freeing his teammates often for simple 1-on-1 coverage. How many NFL DB's can hang with Chris on an island? How many LB's or safeties can stay with Jared or Kendricks 1-on-1? Who's going to account for Stedman or the maturing man child, Brian Quick? What is Sam I Am going to look like when his receivers are not being consistently blanketed, his OL protection is rock solid, and he has all day to play surgery with defensive schemes?
Saved me the typing,Jap.
Its Tavon because his presence will open up the field for the other guys.

B.Quick will see a ton of single coverage next season,especially early on. I expect Givens to initially still get most of the attention from DB's,along with Tavon of course.

Slappy967

Starter
Voted Ogletree as I just think his presence gives us the NASTIEST front 7 in the NFL. Wilson & Kaepernick will look back fondly on how "easy" it was playing us last year and will not want to face us again after our first meetings with them this year.