Whether you like it or not; Case Keenum sets Franchise record.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
It was a bummer and they used all of their timeouts trying to save the clock before the two minute warning so it was desperation time for sure. If Keenum had brought them back and won the game we then should just trade Goff as he would never see the field.:shocking:
But as it were, close but no cigar!

And there's what sticks in my craw, while acknowledging that Case did a good job Sunday. If you were planning on slow walking the development of Goff, if you were planning on just red-shirting him this year and going the whole season with Keenum, why the hell trade all those picks to get up to #1 to get him? Why not just stand pat, take Paxton Lynch, and use the picks we gave up to help out the rest of the roster? Now before you say "but Goff is so much better than Lynch," I'll just say I totally agree,utterly, completely, emphatically. All of which make's Fisher's emphasis on developing his backup while denying the #1 pick of the entire draft sufficient reps, much less any game experience, all the more baffling and maddening - especially after giving up all of these picks.

Yes, Case played great. I still think Goff needs to be the starter though. And I think it reflects very poorly on Fisher, if not others in the offensive staff as well, that Goff continues to carry the clipboard with playing time nowhere in sight.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Good for him, and I mean that, but if he has the greatest game in league history then throws a late, game loosing interception, I'd be telling the sideline reporter that goff is starting next week.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Good for him, and I mean that, but if he has the greatest game in league history then throws a late, game loosing interception, I'd be telling the sideline reporter that goff is starting next week.

So by that theory you would also drop Gurley for (seemingly) running the wrong route on that 1 and goal and for having a really poor start of the season?

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Uh, no. This is the first time I've heard about Gurley making that big of a mistake. One more in the near future for case would be 3 and nearing foles territory. And there is the little fact that we don't have a goff like rb behind Gurley - no offense benny. Love what you do.