Whether you like it or not; Case Keenum sets Franchise record.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Keenum, Britt, and Quick were awesome in this game. The D and the coaching staff were not.
And don't even try to say that Keenum sucked because of that int in desperation time, as it would have been a miracle if they could have made anything out of that last drive with little time and no timeouts left.:mrburns:

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I'd take Case's production today all year and be happy.

This D not so much. It's not elite, not top 5 - has it even been top 10 any season under Fisher? When healthy we have a good to great D line, mediocre linebackers overall, and this year a weak secondary.

We need secondary help and a better O line, followed by defensive depth. Going to be tough with next year's draft.

Mostly, I think we need better coaching (wish it were possible to trade owners/management).

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And the two are mutually exclusive?
Somebody already said, "We lost, moral victories aren't working for me anymore." Which I knew was coming which is why I made the title what I named it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Somebody already said, "We lost, moral victories aren't working for me anymore." Which I knew was coming which is why I made the title what I named it.
Fair enough, after being involved in enough Goff vs Keenum debates that wording of the title seems like throwing down a challenge to people that argue for Goff. Sorry if I misinterpreted.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Keenum played great today. I have no idea what he was thinking on that last drive, but this loss is squarely on the defense. And, by extension, Snisher. The reason our defense has no dept is because they bungled the off-season. See: Sensabaugh over other FAs that could have been pretty useful to our secondary.

Psycho_X

Legend
Might as well give that man an extension when they announce Fishers.

1cgu2s.jpg

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very impressed with Keenum today till crunch time . Throwing the last pass into triple coverage wiped out a lot of positives .

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Keenum was great.. but that last INT wasn't all that impressive.

The defense and Greg "the bounty hunter" Williams lost this game... and well the overall coaching staff and front office for throwing everything for a #1 draft pick...

Having no depth at corner and other spots...because of said strategy sitting on sideline.

Overall a brilliant scheme.
Wrong thread. Try and pay attention to how this message board thing works here every week.
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/vent-thread-rams-v-lions.46951/

KayJay

Starter
Give the guy credit, he's in the record books. Its no secret I'm no fan of him. But he played the best game of his career. Nobody will remember it though, since it came on a loss.

TexasRam

Legend
The Lions Defense is pretty sorry. Keenum did a great job throwing to wide open WR's with solid protection most of the day and then had a brain fart when it mattered the most. Color me unimpressed.

If he has a 3 TD 300+ yard game consistently then I will concede he is playing well.

KayJay

Starter
The Lions Defense is pretty sorry. Keenum did a great job throwing to wide open WR's with solid protection most of the day and then had a brain fart when it mattered the most. Color me unimpressed.

If he has a 3 TD 300+ yard game consistently then I will concede he is playing well.
I think we all know how terrible Lions D was, and that its smoke and mirrors. But we have to give him some credit, he was the only bright spot to todays game. But I do agree, its not exactly the most impressive thing.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I feel your pain bro. IMO, there's no reason for our defense to give up 31 points, they're supposed to be elite. They made way more mistakes then Keenum and the O did. If we're ever going to be considered a top 5 D, we have to hold a team like the Lions to under 20. Just my 2 cents.
Well it always seems when the does good the defense let''a up.
Then when the offense does bad the defense keeps The Rams in the game.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Look at the bright side. The Rams should/could sign Keenum to a new 3 year contract now, and if he continues to improve, or play like he did today, they can trade him to the Browns for their first round pick!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
On the side line before the final drive, Keenum looked excited and desperate to get out there and try to lead his team down the field.

Obviously we know what happened next but that's the kind of mentality you want from your QB.

Not saying Goff wouldn't have been the same by the way. Just an observation.

And as bad as Lions D might be, some of Keenum's throws would've beaten the coverage of better teams as well.

Nice to see receivers catching contested passes as well.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Keenum played like a franchise QB. No matter how bad the defenses were, Keenum was carrying this team on his back. I appreciate what he brings to this team and the effort he is giving. Glad he finished with a record at the end of the day at least.