Whether you like it or not; Case Keenum sets Franchise record.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
FB_IMG_1476665889327.jpg

Congrats to Keenum!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We lost, moral victories aren't working for me anymore.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
84% completion percentage.
That's kinda ridiculous.
Especially considering he had a 10.0 YPA

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not a moral victory at all man, just saying Keenum did his part. Defense laid an egg, bottom line.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a moral victory at all man, just saying Keenum did his part. Defense laid an egg, bottom line.
I know you are being positive right now my friend......I am not there yet. I don't think it's wrong to say that our offense couldn't make the plays to win on that last drive, which he should never have been in the position to have to do, I agree. But it is, what it is. This is a team sport..Win together, or lose together.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
and I'm sure he could give two shits about it. we lost.
He doesn't care. And he also knows we lost.
Neither of which preclude someone on this board from acknowledging it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Even in a crap scheme and with a depleted D that didn't step up... Keenum DID. His WRs DID. The OL DID.

If we lose, that sucks. But we CAN learn and make progress in losing so that we can win in the future.

Grats to Keenum for stepping up. He's not Drew Brees, but he's playing his guts out and accepting his responsibility.

84% completion rate and 10 YPA and his post game presser sounded almost like the loss was on him alone. Didn't throw a single teammate under the bus and continues to grind.

I dunno about any moral victories, but I'm sure gonna celebrate a guy who's doing something right or well.

Would we give Gurley props if he'd run for 200 yards? I sure would.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know you are being positive right now my friend......I am not there yet. I don't think it's wrong to say that our offense couldn't make the plays to win on that last drive, which he should never have been in the position to have to do, I agree. But it is, what it is. This is a team sport..Win together, or lose together.
I feel your pain bro. IMO, there's no reason for our defense to give up 31 points, they're supposed to be elite. They made way more mistakes then Keenum and the O did. If we're ever going to be considered a top 5 D, we have to hold a team like the Lions to under 20. Just my 2 cents.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel your pain bro. IMO, there's no reason for our defense to give up 31 points, they're supposed to be elite. They made way more mistakes then Keenum and the O did. If we're ever going to be considered a top 5 D, we have to hold a team like the Lions to under 20. Just my 2 cents.
No doubt

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He had a great game today. Too bad the defense didn't show up.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would anybody not like that Keenum set this record? Just because I believe the Rams would be better off as a team with Goff in there than him doesn't mean I'm rooting against Keenum or the Rams. Your title leaves a lot to be desired.

Ellard80

Legend
Keenum was great.. but that last INT wasn't all that impressive.

The defense and Greg "the bounty hunter" Williams lost this game... and well the overall coaching staff and front office for throwing everything for a #1 draft pick...

Having no depth at corner and other spots...because of said strategy sitting on sideline.

Overall a brilliant scheme.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Keenum played a great game until the last two possessions congrats to him. We are not a top 5 D and I'm not sure why everyone thinks we are especially with the injuries we have right now. Sometimes you have to win a shoot out and we didn't.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Surely Stafford set some kind of record against the Rams putrid d?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keenum was great.. but that last INT wasn't all that impressive.

The defense and Greg "the bounty hunter" Williams lost this game... and well the overall coaching staff and front office for throwing everything for a #1 draft pick...

Having no depth at corner and other spots...because of said strategy sitting on sideline.

Overall a brilliant scheme.

Our lack of depth at CB isn't because of the trade. It's because we blew our wad on a guy we released a few weeks into the season.