What the cardinals fans are saying....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'd like to know what they think about the line: Rams +8..Seems a little high to me, but I get it..
Arians seems to get the Cards up for the Rams like Fisher gets the Rams up for Seattle...Home game after getting embarrassed last week..Don't like that scenario much...Hope the Rams make that asshole eat his smug attitude...

Last edited:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I am on vacation this week and heading to Pensacola, Fla. and New Orleans tomorrow. So for me I am going to have to find a sports bar in Pensacola to watch the game. I can't miss this game..... HUGE for us if we win!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
they arent really saying much to be honest this is their whats ya score thread

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?71602-Rams-vs-Cardinals-What-s-your-score

Hey guy's another must win game if we loose this game it's really going to get ugly. To be honest I'll really don't like our Defense of coordinator this Defense hasn't been the same SMH! Anyways here's my Score.
Arizona 31 (2-2)
Los Angeles 17 (2-2)

Arizona 40, Tampa Bay 7
LA Lambs 37, Tampa Bay 32.

Arians and company are 27 points better than Jeff Fisher's team, so look for a score along the lines of 41-14.

Let's face it. . . Bruce Arians is one of the top five coaches in the NFL, and the Cardinal's talent also ranks in the top 5 in the NFL.

The team may have hiccups every so often, but they are truly one of the elite teams in the NFL and remains may very well go to another Superbowl in February.

douche.... he thinks this D is getting 41 points put on it ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Better win big after being embarrassed on the road and coming back home to face a bad team

Rams 24
Cardinals 13

I haven't emotionally recovered from what I saw last week at New Era Field. I don't think the Cardinals are going to sort out their issues on offense, and will probably have 2 TO's that help a bad Rams O get easy points. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the wheels are coming off the bus.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
@Mojo Ram is on strike for better wages....

:fuelfire:

*Edit: upon further investigation it is a HUNGER STRIKE. His issue: The treatment of school crossing guards.

"Until we realize in this country that these volunteer law enforcement representatives are the backbone of this country, we will continue to ride that razors edge of chaos....I think it's time to arm our crossing guards."

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"The good news is the Rams are 2-1. The Universe likes to make sure Jeff Fisher teams don't stray too far from a .500 record so it's time for them to lose a game.

Cards 21 Rams 20 in an ugly game."

I hate how well he knows our team under Fish lol. Hoping this year's team is different though. I want to see two things:

1. 150+ yards from Gurley.
2. Johnson blowin snot bubbles.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Bump

The az thread I saw....looks like these fuckers need a wake up call...like we need this win...3-1....and fisher to say to BA....kiss my ass...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@Mojo Ram is on strike for better wages....

:fuelfire:

*Edit: upon further investigation it is a HUNGER STRIKE. His issue: The treatment of school crossing guards.

"Until we realize in this country that these volunteer law enforcement representatives are the backbone of this country, we will continue to ride that razors edge of chaos....I think it's time to arm our crossing guards."
@ Mojo Ram is a very busy man prepping for Sunday's Game!!

He's Coaching the O-Line on 'Special shift formations ..
Klein & Other Rams 1975.jpg

And doing some work with 'Special Teams' ..

minnions.gif

But have no fear, He's a man of his word, I'm sure he'll come-up with the Thread he promised! Sooner or Later!(y):shades:

Cheers!!
drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
they arent really saying much to be honest this is their whats ya score thread
I was prepared to put this thread up a day or two ago but to be honest UKram is right. I've looked through a couple Cards boards and they aren't providing any material worth posting here.
They're mostly licking their wounds and looking in the mirror. I'll give it another view later on today and see if they realize they have another game to play in two days. Lol.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I was prepared to put this thread up a day or two ago but to be honest UKram is right. I've looked through a couple Cards boards and they aren't providing any material worth posting here.

:cautious::(:headexplosion:

I'll give it another view later on today and see if they realize they have another game to play in two days. Lol.

:yess::yay::yay::cheers::banana:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Poked around and read a few threads on one of their boards, was really surprised how many of them were ready to move on from Arians. Maybe his rah-rah style has run its course.

DVontel

Rookie
Poked around and read a few threads on one of their boards, was really surprised how many of them were ready to move on from Arians. Maybe his rah-rah style has run its course.
Don't think we're ready to move on(especially after 3 winning seasons. That just doesn't make sense), just wish he would change up the playcalling a little bit. Gotta adapt.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't think we're ready to move on(especially after 3 winning seasons. That just doesn't make sense), just wish he would change up the playcalling a little bit. Gotta adapt.
A mix of Fisher and his style might work.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Probably won't happen. That was the complaint of Steelers fans with Arians.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
HUGE game. division game. chance to be 3-1 and possibly go 4-1 before the bye week :rockon::mustache::lifting:
no more of this .500 bullshit lets fuckin go

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
@Sgt. Ram/Here are a few comments from Cards fans...

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showt...-the-cards&s=59ca57ff2b6c74e5be7424ac2f385faa

I hate to be thinking this way so early in the season, but I really think this Sunday vs. the Rams is a must win for the Cardinals.

My reasons:

1. The Rams, despite their record, are probably the weakest team in the NFC West. If the Cards can't beat them, it won't be any easier against the 49ers or Seahags.

2. BA always says, "Good teams do not lose 2 in a row." He's right. If the Cards lose again, everyone including the players will know that they are NOT a good team.

Right now, the Cards reputation is of a talented team that is playing inconsistent, but a 1-3 record and 3 games back in your division this early, the rep changes to that of an over-rated team. The next stop from there is being known as a bad team.

3. The book seems to be written on how to beat the Cardinals - Play them very physical (even if it draws a few penalties) and take away the deep pass. Despite what most people think, it was not the Patriots that figured this out, it was the Rams. They almost always play the Cards this way.

(oh and BTW - Wasn't it Greg Williams that targeted Kurt Warner? And Brett Farve? And took out Stanton in 2014? His defenses' always seem to be QB slayers. Just sayin'.)

And BA has said he will not change the gameplan. Heck, D. Urban has said more than once in his blog & chats, that those of us waiting for ground and pound are going to be disappointed. BA has won too many games his way to change now. That means Carson looking deep and taking big hits from Aaron Donald!

This Sunday will really tell what kind of team we have this year. And I hate to admit that even though I am really hoping the Cardinals win and win big, I'm not sure what will happen.

My prediction: if David Johnson has over 100 yards - Cards win.
If not, this team will go 8-8.

Please Carson, play smart.
-----------
Not to worry. . . .

1) The biggest spread for the games this week is the Cardinals over the Rams. . .the Cards are favored by 8.5.

2) There is no coach and team that Bruce Arians has less respect for than Jeff Fisher and the Rams. Just recall the scorn Arians has directed towards the Rams in the past. He's just not going to let Fisher and the Rams have any success at all.

3) The pros. . .such as Pete Prisco. . . say that Arians and company are going to light up the Rams.

4) Given the incredible ineptitude of the Rams, 49ers, and Seahawks, it would take a colossal collapse for the Cardinals not to effortlessly cruise to the NFC West title. I'm not saying there might not be some problems with teams like the Packers and Carolina in the post season, but at least for the regular season the Cards can mail it in, just like they did last year.
-----------
A must win game?

YES

Can anyone tell me when the last year was that we beat the Rams twice in one season? I can't remember it. They always play us tough, and we tend to drop at least one to them every year. I don't care if they wind up with a 2-14 season, one will be the cards.
----------
They play tough against anyone in their division.. They already beat the Sea Hawks and they always punch Arizona in the mouth.
---------
There will be a large BLUE contigent of RAMS fans this year. DO NOT SELL YOUR TICKETS !!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please, Fisher, please let us crush these guys.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Sgt. Ram/Here are a few comments from Cards fans...

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showt...-the-cards&s=59ca57ff2b6c74e5be7424ac2f385faa

I hate to be thinking this way so early in the season, but I really think this Sunday vs. the Rams is a must win for the Cardinals.

My reasons:

1. The Rams, despite their record, are probably the weakest team in the NFC West. If the Cards can't beat them, it won't be any easier against the 49ers or Seahags.

2. BA always says, "Good teams do not lose 2 in a row." He's right. If the Cards lose again, everyone including the players will know that they are NOT a good team.

Right now, the Cards reputation is of a talented team that is playing inconsistent, but a 1-3 record and 3 games back in your division this early, the rep changes to that of an over-rated team. The next stop from there is being known as a bad team.

3. The book seems to be written on how to beat the Cardinals - Play them very physical (even if it draws a few penalties) and take away the deep pass. Despite what most people think, it was not the Patriots that figured this out, it was the Rams. They almost always play the Cards this way.

(oh and BTW - Wasn't it Greg Williams that targeted Kurt Warner? And Brett Farve? And took out Stanton in 2014? His defenses' always seem to be QB slayers. Just sayin'.)

And BA has said he will not change the gameplan. Heck, D. Urban has said more than once in his blog & chats, that those of us waiting for ground and pound are going to be disappointed. BA has won too many games his way to change now. That means Carson looking deep and taking big hits from Aaron Donald!

This Sunday will really tell what kind of team we have this year. And I hate to admit that even though I am really hoping the Cardinals win and win big, I'm not sure what will happen.

My prediction: if David Johnson has over 100 yards - Cards win.
If not, this team will go 8-8.

Please Carson, play smart.
-----------
Not to worry. . . .

1) The biggest spread for the games this week is the Cardinals over the Rams. . .the Cards are favored by 8.5.

2) There is no coach and team that Bruce Arians has less respect for than Jeff Fisher and the Rams. Just recall the scorn Arians has directed towards the Rams in the past. He's just not going to let Fisher and the Rams have any success at all.

3) The pros. . .such as Pete Prisco. . . say that Arians and company are going to light up the Rams.

4) Given the incredible ineptitude of the Rams, 49ers, and Seahawks, it would take a colossal collapse for the Cardinals not to effortlessly cruise to the NFC West title. I'm not saying there might not be some problems with teams like the Packers and Carolina in the post season, but at least for the regular season the Cards can mail it in, just like they did last year.
-----------
A must win game?

YES

Can anyone tell me when the last year was that we beat the Rams twice in one season? I can't remember it. They always play us tough, and we tend to drop at least one to them every year. I don't care if they wind up with a 2-14 season, one will be the cards.
----------
They play tough against anyone in their division.. They already beat the Sea Hawks and they always punch Arizona in the mouth.
---------
There will be a large BLUE contigent of RAMS fans this year. DO NOT SELL YOUR TICKETS !!

Thanks Prime

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm sure the players dont take the Rams as lightly as the fans do. Gotta laugh at the jack wagon that said the Rams are the weakest team in the division, has he seen seattle play? Be prepared for the whining about GWs D punishing QBs.