Where would the Rams be with “consistent QB play?”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rambro29

UDFA
Games we should have won: DAL, SF, @AZ, SD. Philly of course we could have won too but I don't consider it as much because we were down so big. With those 4 wins that puts us at 9-3 and in first place because AZ would be 8-4 with that loss. Man can you imagine the NFC West had we won these games? Bottom line is Fish and the Rams players came into this season at the beginning with no sense of urgency. I can't imagine next year Fisher not having that sense of urgency because he's now officially on the hot seat.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably in the same position that would be if the current defense showed up early this season.
I tend to agree with this. The Rams lost 2 games where they had above average qb play, Dallas & Philly and won 2 games where the qb play was below average vs seattle and San Fran
That said it was worth the wait with the D while the young Bucks learned the system