Where to watch replay of game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
I don't have NFL Network and don't feel like spending money on the Game Pass to watch it (it's a principle thing, I will still watch and root for the Rams but I'm not giving the team or NFL another penny). And I checked Pirate Bay to see if it's on there, but no luck (Super Bowl 36 in its entirety is on there though).

Any suggestions?

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Go to vk.com and create an account (don't worry, it's free). Then in the search bar type "Los Angeles Rams" and the first result that pops up is the entire game from last night in 720p.

jap

Legend
Go to vk.com and create an account (don't worry, it's free). Then in the search bar type "Los Angeles Rams" and the first result that pops up is the entire game from last night in 720p.

Nice website! Thanks a bunch!!! :cheers:

TXRams86

The Infamous
install kodi, install pro-sport add-on and watch every game played from last year to now (including preseason games) in 720p.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the tips. I ended up doing the trial for Game Pass. Hopefully I remember to cancel.

I tried the vk.com site, and I could find anything at all in the search engine. Just looked like a Facebook-style fan page for the Rams. No videos.

I'll have to try Kodi or Vipleague next time!