Where to sit?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Hello everyone,

I have to ask a question of all of you Rams fans out there. We are planning our first trip to the dome and would like to know, where is the best place to sit in the dome?
I'm talking regular seats not luxury boxes or any other rich fan spot.
I've sit in the end zone before for Big Red games so I know what that's like.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I don't go as often as some here but I had a very good view while sitting around the 50 yard line right under the press box. If you go to seatgeek.com they rate the ticket prices for you from "great deal" to "bad deal" or something like that. They also give you a bird's eye view from the seats being sold. Last weekend I sat in $15 seats from seatgeek and I could see the field well. We were at the highest point (row XX).

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Rams come out and go in the corner of the 122-120 area and that's their sideline, so if you're wanting to get corner tix I'd recommend those. That side also has a view of the larger scoreboard/video screen too. Endzone seats are a little more "rowdier" than usual. (Basically people standing and cheering like you would do at a football game.) Downsides are the obvious view disadvantages. Either the best seat in the house or the worst. If you get those, I'd recommended the 120's again because you have a view of the larger scoreboard for replays if you miss something. Or if you want to see all the terrible fucking calls the refs make again and boo them out of the stadium. If you can get the higher level seats closer to the edge in the middle, it's one of the best views in the dome. Besides that it's just like any other stadium, the closer to the middle the better, but also more expensive.

Hope that helps a little. More than anything I hope we can send you home with a win, and a ass whooping over the whiners.

drpugilist

i would suggest any of the 100 sections with aisle seats in the double letters. ie ll,mm,nn,oo. i sit in the oo seats on an aisle because behind me is a wall that seperates the suites and because i like to be just high enough that i can see plays develop etc. hope that helps!

drpugilist

in fact, if you let me know what game youre interested in, i may give up my tix. let me know!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys. My son and his girlfriend are Payton Manning fans so we are wanting to go to the Denver game. That way i'll get a lot of help in teasing my son over Denver's loss! LOL