Where is Phxram?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I haven't seen the guy on here since he handed the reigns over to CGI. Anybody speak to him at all? Does he not like us anymore?

Alan

Legend
He contacted me (via PM) about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I asked him, among other things, when he was going to start posting again and he said that ROD didn't need him. I sent him a mental slap in the face to knock some sense into him but it didn't appear to be successful :LOL:. He still checks in and reads our stuff but he must be to busy to post. Probably part of the same reason he sold the ROD to CGI.

Write him a PM.

Or we could organize, get some pitchforks and burning torches and pay him a little visit to convince him to post again. (y)
angryvillagers_zps770f7f4a.jpg

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or we could organize, get some pitchforks and burning torches and pay him a little visit to convince him to post again. (y)

Could this work for Schottenheimer?

Just askin'....

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Like Al I have been in contact with Phx and FWIW if you have seen the picture of his little girl it's true he is spending his time where he is needed and while his family is young.
These are his golden years , he still reads the forum and weighs in from time to time ,ALTHOUGH I miss my friend ,I applaud his decision.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He contacted me (via PM) about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I asked him, among other things, when he was going to start posting again and he said that ROD didn't need him. I sent him a mental slap in the face to knock some sense into him but it didn't appear to be successful :LOL:. He still checks in and reads our stuff but he must be to busy to post. Probably part of the same reason he sold the ROD to CGI.

Write him a PM.

He's one of the best posters on here and every single person respected him. It's sad that he no longer posts but I understand and respect his decision.

Alan

Legend
Rmfnlt with his master plan:
Could this work for Schottenheimer?
Only if we brought some handcuffs or other items of restraint. I just happen to have a pair of handcuffs in my bedroom we could use. (y) Work out all the logistics and get back to me. :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Alan under the heading of TMI wrote:
Only if we brought some handcuffs or other items of restraint. I just happen to have a pair of handcuffs in my bedroom we could use
Gotta keep your wife there somehow - eh man? :fighting:

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 turned around:
Gotta keep your wife there somehow - eh man?
Damn those crafty women! :mad: She told me I was supposed to wear them. :huh: Payback's gonna be a bitch! :heh: :banana:

Thanks for the heads up! You've opened up a whole new world of possibilities.(y) :LOL:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I miss him too.

I was gonna post something smartass like he is hiding under the bed or I stuffed his body in a garbage bag and it's under my front porch but I couldn't do it because he's too cool of a guy. Plus he wouldn't be here to talk smack back at me.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Ground Control to Major Phoenix. :cool:

PhxRam

I haven't seen the guy on here since he handed the reigns over to CGI. Anybody speak to him at all? Does he not like us anymore?

Hey Dude.. Thanks for the love.

I got a few things on my plate right now, but expect me back and bigger then ever.