Where Do I Get One Of These Bikes?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Injured Mountain Biker Endures Seven-Week Erection
January 15, 2014 7:01 AM
Share on email656

View Comments
170166278-e1389787258352.jpg

Priapism is defined as a prolonged, unwanted erection for more than four hours in the absence of sexual stimulation. (Getty Images)

Related Tags:
blood supply, cyclist, erection, Health, medical treatment, priapism
To fuel your love of cars,
visit the Autos section.

CBS Atlanta (con't)

Affordable Care Act Updates:CBSAtlanta.net/ACA

Health News & Information:CBSAtlanta.net/Health

LONDON (CBS Atlanta) – A cyclist needed medicalintervention at an Irish hospital because an injury he suffered caused his penis to remain erect for nearly two months.

The unnamed bicyclist sustained an injury on the crossbar of his mountain bike that interfered with the blood flow to his penis.

A medical report quoted in the Irish Examiner said the biker’s pain and bruising settled within days, but that he sustained ongoing “high-flow” priapism “with rigid erection”.

After suffering in silence for five weeks, he finally sought medical attention.

A hospital report said the initial examination “revealed no signs of injury, but penis was erect”.

Doctors first tried “manual compression” which would work for a short time, but then the penis would become erect again.

Then they applied a pressure dressing that was in place for two weeks. But once the pressure was removed there was an immediate return of the erection.

Finally doctors inserted gel foam and four tiny platinum coils at an abnormal connection between an artery and a vein that supplied blood to the man’s penis.

This successfully reduced the blood supply to the penis, ending the erection.

One of the medical technicians said, “We were very happy with the outcome.”

The CDC notes that bicycle parts manufacturers are developing saddles that ease pressure on the genitals

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
They were talkin bout this on the radio. That had to hurt to be hard that long.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This reminds me of those ED commercials were they say... "Please seek medical attention for erections lasting LONGER than 4 hours".

Medical attention my ass. More like it's time to get ahold of the high $ hooker if you're asking me.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This reminds me of those ED commercials were they say... "Please seek medical attention for erections lasting LONGER than 4 hours".

Medical attention my ass. More like it's time to get ahold of the high $ hooker if you're asking me.
I always said they want you to contact them so they can get some of that stuff:bigup:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
LOL! I asked a nurse practitioner once what they did for that? She laughingly told me they drain it off. I left that one alone.