Where are you ranking Rams players?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Fantasy question.

Watching the talking heads I see Stafford 12th behind Jalen Hujust in front of Burrow and Lawrence????

Hendrson low 20’s, Rams DST 8, Woods 13 and Kupp 22 and Higbee 14.

I think all of those can be top 10, can I just pick an all Rams team???:startstruck:

dang

Legend
Don’t do it. You will be double miserable if they don’t come through. I had Goff/Gurley/Kupp in 2019 and by the end of the year I was miserable.

Ram65

Legend
Gurley before the injury.

The Rams spread the ball around too much. Stafford should be the best pick. Kupp could get the most TDs.

Shuie3225

Starter
What kind of league are you playing in? Standard? .5 PPR? 1 pt PPR?

1 QB / 2 Flex? Superflex QB league?

This all matters and determines how you value certain positions. Woods and Kupp are both very nice options in PPR leagues. In the top 12-13 range I'd say. With Akers down and in McVay's offense Stafford should finish no lower than QB 10 IMO.

I think Henderson is primed for a big year. Has a chance for big RB1 upside if he stays healthy. Catches the ball well and should get easy points in PPR leagues with malcom brown gone. Will play a lot more on 3rd down. Would rank him in the 10-15 range in PPR leagues. But mind the injury history I wouldn't overdraft him.

I like Higbee a lot but Jacob Harris scares me tbh. TE would be the only position I wouldn't overdraft, but Higbee should have a nice year with Everett gone and Stafford at the helm.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What kind of league are you playing in? Standard? .5 PPR? 1 pt PPR?

1 QB / 2 Flex? Superflex QB league?

This all matters and determines how you value certain positions. Woods and Kupp are both very nice options in PPR leagues. In the top 12-13 range I'd say. With Akers down and in McVay's offense Stafford should finish no lower than QB 10 IMO.

I think Henderson is primed for a big year. Has a chance for big RB1 upside if he stays healthy. Catches the ball well and should get easy points in PPR leagues with malcom brown gone. Will play a lot more on 3rd down. Would rank him in the 10-15 range in PPR leagues. But mind the injury history I wouldn't overdraft him.

I like Higbee a lot but Jacob Harris scares me tbh. TE would be the only position I wouldn't overdraft, but Higbee should have a nice year with Everett gone and Stafford at the helm.
PPR 1 QB 1 flex.

I’m actually in WAY too many leagues but my name is Tim and I’m addicted

Shuie3225

Starter
PPR 1 QB 1 flex.

I’m actually in WAY too many leagues but my name is Tim and I’m addicted
I would wait on QB big time. In 1QB leagues even if there's 14 teams you can still get a great QB later in the draft. Slam RBs and WRs early and often. WRs for sure and RBs with pass catching value are key in 1PPR leagues. Woods and Kupp both bumped up a bit from my previous post if its 1PPR.

My first 5 picks at least would be RB/WR. Unless Kelce/Waller/Kittle are there in like round 3/4 depending how the draft goes. I wouldn't reach for TE but if one of these tier 1 guys are there I'd grab em.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Stafford will tear it up. Probably just QB6, but close enough that there's not a big advantage having one of the five in front of him.

I'm staying far away from Henderson. Can't trust him to stay healthy and he's going too high for that risk IMO.

PPR levels the playing field and WR is DEEP. I drafted Diggs in the 6th round last year and he was right there with Adams and Hill all year.

So the best strategy is really RB/RB/RB unless you pick late and want Kelce. You can get a pretty good team focusing on RBs and then going to WRs

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Fantasy question.

Watching the talking heads I see Stafford 12th behind Jalen Hujust in front of Burrow and Lawrence????

Hendrson low 20’s, Rams DST 8, Woods 13 and Kupp 22 and Higbee 14.

I think all of those can be top 10, can I just pick an all Rams team???:startstruck:
Stafford is 2 or 3 spots too low,Henderson should be around 15-18, Defense is top 5, Woods is a little too high should be 18-23 range Kupp is about right and Higbee should be in the 10-12 range IMO

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wouldn't touch our defense. The DC change for me is still a concern. Feel like they're gonna need time to transition a bit to what Morris is comfortable with.

Again I like Morris' leadership. But I don't like his history of defensive rankings. Think he's gonna be a great head coach in fact but I am not sure he's all that as a coordinator.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I wouldn't target anyone except for Stafford. We have no idea how the ball will be spread around this year. He does have rapport with Kupp but we don't know who will get the TDs. Last year, I thought Kupp would get 10+ TDs and was disappointed.

If Henderson is there for RB2/RB3 I might bite, and Gay and the D can be grabbed in the last two rounds.

Tano

Legend
I wouldn't target anyone except for Stafford. We have no idea how the ball will be spread around this year. He does have rapport with Kupp but we don't know who will get the TDs. Last year, I thought Kupp would get 10+ TDs and was disappointed.

If Henderson is there for RB2/RB3 I might bite, and Gay and the D can be grabbed in the last two rounds.
In my league, defenses usually start going in rounds 8 and 9 and almost all of the good ones are gone by round 10

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
In my league, defenses usually start going in rounds 8 and 9 and almost all of the good ones are gone by round 10
Well the pre-draft rankings don’t have our D in the top 5 this year, so you should be able to stack up your depth without reaching too early.