Where are you Raheem?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This performance ain't gonna help with his head coaching aspirations.
I agree. I know the players have to perform. They buffer so many of us have complained about for years is on again. 7 yards plus on the majority of plays. I state this so the stats guys can bombard this post, but won't have much to argue for to defend Raheem.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Just asking for Eminem
Looks like he was at the stadium. Coaching his ass off. Held Lions below their season average… on the road.. and held them to 3 in second half.

He can’t call red zone plays for the offense.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Out there on the sideline coaching his ass off. Held a team averaging over 31 points a game at home to 24. Is this shit post for real I think I missed the blue font.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like he was at the stadium. Coaching his ass off. Held Lions below their season average… on the road.. and held them to 3 in second half.

He can’t call red zone plays for the offense.
I hear you loud and clear. What kills me with his coaching is that it's rarely a complete game. I'm not so proud that I can't give credit to the effort in the second half. One play stands out to me, and with many in the game thread. Hoecht out in coverage on a RB. Just a huge mismatch.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Out there on the sideline coaching his ass off. Held a team averaging over 31 points a game at home to 24. Is this shit post for real I think I missed the blue font.
It's for real. It's disappointing that F*** idiots like to attach other people's opinions on here. I know in person you'd shut your mouth!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I hear you loud and clear. What kills me with his coaching is that it's rarely a complete game. I'm not so proud that I can't give credit to the effort in the second half. One play stands out to me, and with many in the game thread. Hoecht out in coverage on a RB. Just a huge mismatch.
I’m tired of the qualifiers..

Defense outperformed the offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.