Where are my aspiring commentators?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I got this email today, but I'm not interested in doing it. Anyone else who wants to rep ROD is more than welcome, but it sounds like a full-time gig.

Hello,

I hope this finds you well. I am part of a new website called LetMeHearYa, and a friend of mine who reads Rams on Demand recommended that I contact you. I went and read some of your recent posts, and I think they are great. We have a site that allows fans to broadcast their own live commentary of sporting events, and would love to have you broadcast Rams games on our website. If you are interested, come check out the site, set-up a profile, and if you have any questions, let me know.

www.letmehearya.com

Cheers,
Tommy Kramer
Director, Broadcaster Relations
tkramer@LetMeHearYa.com

PhxRam

X said:
I got this email today, but I'm not interested in doing it. Anyone else who wants to rep ROD is more than welcome, but it sounds like a full-time gig.

Hello,

I hope this finds you well. I am part of a new website called LetMeHearYa, and a friend of mine who reads Rams on Demand recommended that I contact you. I went and read some of your recent posts, and I think they are great. We have a site that allows fans to broadcast their own live commentary of sporting events, and would love to have you broadcast Rams games on our website. If you are interested, come check out the site, set-up a profile, and if you have any questions, let me know.

http://www.letmehearya.com

Cheers,
Tommy Kramer
tkramer@LetMeHearYa.com

LOL.. GTF out of here.. me and my buddies had this idea many moons (and beers) ago.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shoulda rolled with it homey. :mrgreen:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:

Hello,

http://www.letmehearya.com

Cheers,
Tommy Kramer
tkramer@LetMeHearYa.com
That was my dream job. I started college as a journalism major, wanting to cover the Cardinals and the Rams including calling games. Unfortunately, you have to be a pretty good writer/not have as much hero worship as I do to be a good journalist, and subsequently changed majors. But because of my job and work hours, I would be unable to do this.

OTish: true story, one of the anchors for the MLB netword, Greg Amsinger, grew-up down the street from me until they moved away to the suburbs when I was like 13 years old. We tried to get him and his brother to come out and play fuzz ball with us (for those not from St. Louis it's like stick ball), and they almost never did. We literally played 10 feet from their front door. Now that guy has my dream job. Good god, I still get jealous thinking about it. Instead of spending all of those summer days playing fuzz ball and baseball, maybe I should have been polishing my writing and play calling skills.