When was the last time the Rams performed like this on prime time?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STLRam

UDFA
2006? 2001? I can't remember. All I know is that although both defenses were terrible, people around the country are proclaiming this game to be the game of the year so far in the NFL. The game wasn't suspenseful because it was close, it was suspenseful because we have the right staff and players in this system that's proven to me that they're winners and can compete against the best.

It's only week 3, but it's been so long since the Rams were legitimately regarded as contenders. I'm not drinking the koolaid, I just see a completely different offense and a DC that has struggled but is one of the best in the game and will get it fixed.

Rams 24, Cowboys 20 next week.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Rams could go 11-5 with a top 10 D, which they won't have with the corners they have now, but they not be beatin' the Cowboys....
from a better's perspective: the only strength on D is pass rush and the D line; Dallas has the best O line since the Chiefs 2002 squad. Smith the LT dominates Quinn. That leaves Donald...who has a chance against their left guard.
The Rams O might be top 15, but they played against the 49ers who had like 70+ snaps 4 days earlier against the most physical team in the league, and missing their good safety, and the 49er corners are bad. This is a matchup league and the Rams don't match up....unless everybody is healthy, and Wade gets them to play top 10, not bottom 4.

Ooops buzzzzz kills.

Trust me, I am as excited as 1999 game 4 against the 49ers.....but the Rams played only 2 winning teams that year...and the Dallas is a 13-3 team coming off a bad week last week, and ya, they play AZ on MNF---that may help us....but, we ain't ready yet.

with love

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Aren't they 2-0 in those uniforms crushed the Buccaneers on a Thursday Night too.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Had to be 2001....maybe Bulger had a comeback win in 2004 that I can't remember....

@SteveBrown

get ready for 2000 replies bruh....

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Rams could go 11-5 with a top 10 D, which they won't have with the corners they have now, but they not be beatin' the Cowboys....
from a better's perspective: the only strength on D is pass rush and the D line; Dallas has the best O line since the Chiefs 2002 squad. Smith the LT dominates Quinn. That leaves Donald...who has a chance against their left guard.
The Rams O might be top 15, but they played against the 49ers who had like 70+ snaps 4 days earlier against the most physical team in the league, and missing their good safety, and the 49er corners are bad. This is a matchup league and the Rams don't match up....unless everybody is healthy, and Wade gets them to play top 10, not bottom 4.

Ooops buzzzzz kills.

Trust me, I am as excited as 1999 game 4 against the 49ers.....but the Rams played only 2 winning teams that year...and the Dallas is a 13-3 team coming off a bad week last week, and ya, they play AZ on MNF---that may help us....but, we ain't ready yet.

with love
Yeah, the Dline needs to realize that clogging a gap is sometimes better than penetrating and being pushed to the side.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, aholes writing stories still questioning the offense and suggesting we might not win another game?????
GSOT all over again as far as people not quite sure if this team is for real. It's for real guys, it's for real. Here is a quote.
Rams2.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams could easily be 2-3 in a couple of weeks. That would disappointing but ok.
Big picture, the Rams have a guy who is going to be a franchise QB.
Winning.

Psycho_X

Legend
The Rams could easily be 2-3 in a couple of weeks. That would disappointing but ok.
Big picture, the Rams have a guy who is going to be a franchise QB.
Winning.

It would be disappointing but not the end of the world. The Cowboys are good but not looking as good as last year so far. Hopefully our defense can figure their shit out in 10 days. And then the Seahawks don't look elite either. The rest of the season after isn't looking too bad though. If our offense keeps playing at this level and the defense just gets a smidge better and Tavon stops fumbling punts I see every game on our schedule as winnable. So even if we do end up 2-3 I have more hope still than I have had in a decade.

jap

Legend
The last time the Horns performed like this on primetime? Wasn't that the Monday night game in 2000 against Denver when Torry & the Wizard of Az streaked to the end-zone while engaging in a helmet to helmet conversation?

Last edited: