When McVay Left Skins....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Did that ignite the dumpster fire that's now out of control in Washington? WTF is going on within the Skins franchise? GM not showing up, not resigning core players, coaches signing elsewhere. Someone got a handle on what gives? I have to guess a lot of it has to do with Ownership.

Seems like every year there is a least one franchise that looks like a dumtpser fire. (Browns, Niners most recently).

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
History always seems to repeat sometime or another. Might be their worse season possibly.

RamsVA

UDFA
Name
RamsVA
Snyder is King of the Dumpster Fire. I moved here from California many years ago. Jack Kent Cooke was such a class act - continues to make Snyder look small. From FA disasters, replacing coaches as often I change shoes, to horrible press, Snyder is easily in the top 5 of worst NFL owners.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Lol fazed out their own GM. Didn't replace him just stripped him of any authority. It's like jerry Jones combined with the Browns level type shit. Losing many key players and coaches too. Just wow. Never seen a franchise destroy themselves this fast.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not worried about the Redskins just the Rams and being the Rams have not had a winning season since 2003 I would communicate there is much to worry about.

jap

Legend
Snyder is King of the Dumpster Fire. I moved here from California many years ago. Jack Kent Cooke was such a class act - continues to make Snyder look small. From FA disasters, replacing coaches as often I change shoes, to horrible press, Snyder is easily in the top 5 of worst NFL owners.

Don't underrate the man!: he is definitely in the top two.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

No doubt. Owner is so important man, just having someone calm and capable at the top who treats people right. Rams were quality throughout most of Rosenbloom's ownership, but under Georgia only had a couple short windows of real success. It's great to be where we're at right now that's for sure.

Good days ahead, and hopefully starting with this FA period tomorrow!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the Chargers could be in a funk that lasts many years too.

The whole relocation process just seems so messed up, it's hard to imagine a very unified organization there.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Call me crazy, but I feel like the Redskins were cursed by Snyder changing the name of the stadium. Then again, Snyder just might be a prick.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Call me crazy, but I feel like the Redskins were cursed by Snyder changing the name of the stadium. Then again, Snyder just might be a prick.
I think the Foreskins have been cursed since JKC passed away. That and the fact that he had named the land the new stadium is on "Raljon" after his sons was an ominous beginning to that franchise' reboot. The Danny came along shortly after and has continued to make everything (except his profit margin) worse. Total jackass of a man.

The stadium itself is one of, if not the worst I have been to, with terrible sight lines from anywhere other than the lower bowl......not to mention the parking situation :banghead:. I was lucky enough to have been at couple amazing games as a kid when they played at RFK stadium (including the game in 82' when Mosely kicked the GW FG in the snow). That stadium, while small, was one awesome place to watch football.

RamsVA

UDFA
Name
RamsVA
I think the Foreskins have been cursed since JKC passed away. That and the fact that he had named the land the new stadium is on "Raljon" after his sons was an ominous beginning to that franchise' reboot. The Danny came along shortly after and has continued to make everything (except his profit margin) worse. Total jackass of a man.

The stadium itself is one of, if not the worst I have been to, with terrible sight lines from anywhere other than the lower bowl......not to mention the parking situation :banghead:. I was lucky enough to have been at couple amazing games as a kid when they played at RFK stadium (including the game in 82' when Mosely kicked the GW FG in the snow). That stadium, while small, was one awesome place to watch football.

Excellent points Faceplant! In addition to all the negatives about FedEx you have to add that since they added two field level rows (called "Dream Seats") it now creates a mandatory stand situation since as soon as anyone in the first 2 rows stands that rows behind them in the lower bowl can't see the field. Sort of like the major snafu the Dodgers went through when having to rip out the new Lexus seats they put in the old foul territory after just one season because the engineer got the site angles wrong.

The way old RFK rocked because of the temporary seats was just awesome in the consistently sold out 54k seat stadium. I had season tickets for the first 3 years of the Nationals playing at RFK and that was fun too. So much more character than the new Nationals sterile stadium.

I purchased Dream seat tickets for the first game Haslett was interim head coach of the 0-5 Rams in 2008. The perennial Super Bowl bound Redskins (in the eyes of their fans) stood in disbelief as Josh Brown kicked the game winning FG as time ran out. One of the best memories ever!!! Several drunk Redskins fans wanted to punch anything at the end of that game and were screaming at any Rams fan in a jersey. I had one on and responded to some idiot who said the Rams were awful, "Of course they are, but they just ended your Super Bowl dream."

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It seems concerns are that GM McGloughlin has gone off the wagon following the death of his 100 year old grandmother in February.

No word if he's in treatment or what's going on, but that's the worry.

The team seems to be moving on as best as they can without their best Draft mind. No word beyond that.