When it's maybe time to step away from sports for a while

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Sheesh, no kidding. Patriots fans are some kind of excessive. They always go the extra mile to try to be victimized then do crap like this.

Then they wonder why nobody sympathizes with them at all.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I see Aaron Hernadez still has some influence on some people....

V3

Hall of Fame
That's a typical response from a Patriots fan. They still believe they don't cheat.

bskrilla

Starter
While the guy can fuck himself for being upset over the treatment of the Patriots I still thought it was a pretty funny dark joke. I chuckled.

V3

Hall of Fame
While the guy can freak himself for being upset over the treatment of the Patriots I still thought it was a pretty funny dark joke. I chuckled.
That's the thing, though. I'm not entirely sold he was joking. Have you been to Boston?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I hate Goodell like everyone else, but him being fired is enough for me. He isn't a member of ISIS or a Pedo or anything. Goodell sucks complete ass, but thats taking it to the extreme over some deflated footballs that Brady obviously was involved with.

Imagine after Belicheat retires Spags took over......theyd be calling for his death before regular season.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Again, I'm sorry, Kansas University, for assuming that you guys had the most delusional fans. And I want to make a personal apology to my aunt, uncle, and their two children who have to live in Boston, even though they're very kind people.

To the reporter? Get a fucking life, will you?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I have to deal with some of those Masshole Pat fans for business.
The words instantly come to mind is extremist fanatics, Not only do they deny brady and his soft balls issue, a couple I deal with deny the tape gate, not only arguing it never happened but also that no penalties were assessed.

I've always wondered how a person could give up total control of their lives to blindly follow a dictator, no self thought, no consensus . Willing to commit atrocities against humanity gladly because the dictator said to, Now I know.
Not that I ever provoke them.:D

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Yeah, freak Boston!

....sorry @Boston Ram

No worries lol. Bear in mind there are no real Patroit fans in Boston. They became fans about 20 years ago when Parcells was hired. The pats fans are yahoos who know little about football. People jumped on the bandwagon in 2001. The knowledgeable football fans around here are fans of other teams. There was a time not long ago when there were more Giant fans then Patroit fans. Take them with a grain of salt.

As for the video, the Minahane guy lives down the street from me and our kids play soccer together. He is douche in real life and it's probably a matter of time before I smack him. Can't stand the guy lol.

The Patroit way is deny, deny, accuse.

The NFL really screwed this up. But it does not take a rocket scientist to conclude there was some misdoings and cheating here. Godell over played his hand though.