When is Chris Long expected back?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
The Rams Defense sure could use his experience, intensity & leadership!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Week 9 is the earliest he can return I think I read. Not sure his progress or anything, but not before then.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Week 9 is the earliest he can return I think I read. Not sure his progress or anything, but not before then.

I just hope he can get back in the lineup soon! I think the Rams Defense miss him even more than I thought they would!

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
I just hope he can get back in the lineup soon! I think the Rams Defense miss him even more than I thought they would!
Agree. He's not a perfect player, but he's a part of success and Hayes can play ok, but he's not Long. There is a Long effect, IMO. I agree.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
During the game the announcers said he is healing ahead of schedule.

jap

Legend

Chris is even more of an Energizer Bunny than former Ram, Grant Wistrom---relentless down to the last snap. Plus, he is one of the premier vocal leaders on the team. He is the one that normally provides the pre-game speech charge everyone up. He may look like Clark Kent in his spectacles, but he can be Superman to his teammates on GameDays.